Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I early voted for Gary Johnson..

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]First of all, let me make this clear. Mitt Romney, is an awful candidate for POTUS, and I HOPE he every single swing state, and finds a way to lose North Carolina. I can't even begin on how awful he is, and the GOP should be (*)(*)(*)(*)ed ashamed for putting this piece of crap forward. I thought they wanted to BEAT Obama? Ha[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Barack Obama is the most mediocre President in recent history, and he also sold out. From the Patriot Act, to NDAA, nobody with even a basic knowledge of the constitution can seriously support this man, in 2012. He has sold out to the Goldman Sachs of the world, and I fully expect this behavior to continue for the next 4 years, should we be elected (we will).[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Gary Johnson won't win this election. I know this. He knows this. But, it is very important that he get to 5%, so the Libertarian party can get Federal funding for 2016, when a deeply divided nation WILL look to a third party. With a little media coverage, the Liberation party will start winning states like Texas, and Arizona. So there you have it[img]http://www.politicalforum.com/attachments/political-opinions-beliefs/16158d1352099080-why-i-early-voted-gary-johnson-431759_359279680832238_1782314622_n.jpg[/img][/background][/size][/font][/color]
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Should've just wiped your butt with your ballot.

Posted · Report post

can't he do both?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1352141056' post='1982476']
[/quote]

Why? Because he can't win? My God G5, you are a Carolina Panther fan for heavens sake. Plus, I live in red Arizona.and I'm trying to get this man to 5%. You mind as well wipe your butt with your ballot for Mitt, because he aint winning either.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Not-Awesomeness' timestamp='1352141275' post='1982487']

Why? Because he can't win? My God G5, you are a Carolina Panther fan for heavens sake. Plus, I live in red Arizona.and I'm trying to get this man to 5%. You mind as well wipe your butt with your ballot for Mitt, because he aint winning either.
[/quote]

In NC, I can assure you he will...

Barbara Howe certainly isn't going to be governor either.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1352141540' post='1982497']

In NC, I can assure you he will...

Barbara Howe certainly isn't going to be governor either.
[/quote]

With early voting, I think NC will be closer than it was in 08 (Obama won by 14,000 votes). Mitt isn't a shoe in, and nationally, has about as much chance as me..

Posted · Report post

Margin will not be close at all. You still had anti-Bush sentiment and a lack of enthusiasm in 2008.

Governor race will be a trouncing.

Posted · Report post

I can almost promise you Romney will win NC by less than a point..if he wins it at all.

Posted · Report post

Me and the misses are both voting for Johnson tomorrow for the exact same reason. I think he can get 5 percent.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='g5jamz' timestamp='1352141056' post='1982476']
[/quote]

I felt he established that he didn't want to vote straight ticket Republican.

Posted · Report post

less than a point?

I seriously doubt it. I'm guessing a 4%+ difference.

Posted · Report post

The Early Vote man. Obama is winning by 20 points in NC in the early vote. Romney is up a couple for those voting on election day. You do the math.