Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimmy, Oh Jimmy, Where for art thou Jimmy

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I kind of look forward to seeing what he does at his next stop. His rookie year was awful, but Moore was awful that year and so was just about everyone else. I don't know what rookie QB would have been a hit under a lame-duck coach who didn't want him, an OC that was just embarassing to watch, and a team stripped of veteran talent.

With a coach who plays to his strengths, and given his experience (bad though it may be), he could potentially be an improvement over several QBs out there. It's too bad he wasn't showcased a little in pre-season, we might have been able to get something for him. As it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he just got cut so the Panthers avoid his fourth year escalator, and he ends up in Oakland or Arizona next year.

Posted

this was too long; and because of that I didn't read.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jimmy handled it like a gentleman because what the fug else could he have done? No one wants his sorry ass. Why not be a third-stringer and take a paycheck to wear street clothes to 8 games a year?

Posted

I'd forgotten about Jimmy, outta sight outta mind

Posted

this was too long; and because of that I didn't read.

ouchthebantstickhurts.jpg

Posted

I would still like him developed as the long-term back up over Anderson. But his fate was sealed with the previous regime's. I'd expect him to resurface elsewhere as a Brady Quinn type back-up for a lesser team.

Posted

Jimmy to Arizona.....

Maybe he can go to Miami or Jacksonville