Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Article about Los Angeles targeting the Panthers for a move

84 posts in this topic

Leave the rams in St Louis..

LA panthers 2016 baby!!

1 person likes this

http://www.bizjourna...s.html?page=all

I'm posting this for novelty's sake, but no one needs to fear this happening. Every time a team is about to start stadium renovations, weird speculation always pops up about moving that team to LA. The odds of us moving are essentially zero, but still check out the article. I do wonder what Villaraigosa said to Richardson.

I don't know how to take it if they move here

Well we know JR doesnt give a Frick anout the fans based on what he allowed to be put on the field during 2010.

That being said no chance this happens, bofa is a quality stadium and wont lie dormant.

Would be a great home coming for Smitty though and Cam in LA. Well...............

New seat license fees and massive NFL merchandise sales.

Well we know JR doesnt give a Frick anout the fans based on what be allowed to be put on tbe field during 2010.

That being said no chance this happens, bofa is a quality stadium and wont lie dormant.

Would be a great home coming for Smitty though and Cam in LA. Well...............

New seat license fees and massive NFL merchandise sales.

Smith is from LA. Cam is from our coastline, not sure where you got that from.

Comprende homecoming for smitty, major media market for Cam?

A lot of conjecture in the article. This part makes me think we should know which way the wind's truly blowing by season's end:

The Panthers have maintained the same stance throughout the stadium discussions, saying the team is working with sports architect Populous and two other firms on a 10-year master plan. The master plan is scheduled to be ready by the end of the current season.

Comprende homecoming for smitty, major media market for Cam?

IF he finds a way to win and continues to play well and make highlight reels I think watch how fast Charlotte becomes a "media market".

It will never be NY or LA but it can be as big-time as Green Bay was when Favre was there (and Rodgers now).

Cam doesn't seem like he likes the media attention to the point where he'd even enjoy the spotlight of LA/NY/Chicago etc.

Cam doesn't seem like he likes the media attention to the point where he'd even enjoy the spotlight of LA/NY/Chicago etc.

When you label yourself as an entertainer, that just screams Hollywood.

The only two fan bases that need to worry about moving to LA are the Jags because they haven't had a sold out game in I believe ever? And the chargers because apparently they need a new stadium anyways so why not just move them up the road and save a billion dollars

I agree...The Jags will move to LA before us....

El Pantera's has a nice ring to it....

Leave the rams in St Louis..

LA panthers 2016 baby!!

If they did they'd be the Toronto Panthers by 2020.