Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Article about Los Angeles targeting the Panthers for a move

83 posts in this topic

Read up on the Rams situation in St. Louis. It isn't good. Baseball town, owner Stan Kroenke has met with LA a lot about a relocation and he won't rule it out. They're not getting a new stadium. They're not getting the upgrades to that ancient dome. I think St. Louis is very likely to head out west.

I'm also not buying LA getting TWO new teams. They'll get one. Football has never been able to survive there for whatever reason. I think they'll be awarded one franchise but the NFL isn't just going to hand them two and say lets see how you do.

1 person likes this

Deangelo williams has a better chance of winning an oscar then the panthers leaving.

I'm also not buying LA getting TWO new teams. They'll get one. Football has never been able to survive there for whatever reason. I think they'll be awarded one franchise but the NFL isn't just going to hand them two and say lets see how you do.

lol, the Rams were only in Los Angeles for 48 years.

And they never had a Football Stadium.

I hope not, I do not want my favorite team to be 3,000 miles away

The real question here, would Richardson's sons (assuming they inherit the team) move the Panthers to LA. I dont think Jerry would do it.

la10951.jpg

A more accurate rendering would have shown about ten thousand fans in attendance.

3 people like this

The mega region of Southern California is home to 22 million people. I doubt there will be a problem filling the stadium.