• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,603 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

I officially just fell in love with Greg Hardy. This guy is gonna be great and important to us.

#32 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Posted Image

#33 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

The God

#34 Navy_football

Navy_football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

My head is spinning.... so yesterday up by one score deep in our end, Cam drops back and launches a deep pass to Edwards resulting in a big play, followed by TD and up two scores. That was not playing safe. The last drive, sure it was not great but the week before we had the pick six. I did not like the almost comeback by the Skins, but THIS TIME WE WON!! Wasnt the problem this team doesnt know how to win... maybe this was a start of that learning process.

Yes... and that learning process is as much for coaches as it is for players. The offense isn't far. I think Chud needs to start calling plays that utilize our strengths more and exploit the defenses' weaknesses more.

The pass/run ratio should be more like 45/55 - run heavy. I hate it when we pass 3,4,5 times in a row, with the backs we have.

We don't seem to want to take advantage of mismatches. Should have been in double TEs all game against WAS. Their LBs could not cover Olsen and Barnidge. Barnidge was only targeted once all day - the first offensive play of the game.

#35 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,710 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

I hope he keeps playing like this the rest of the year.

#36 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,201 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

He did the work in the offseason and it shows.

#37 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,561 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

I love our group of young players. Hats off to Hardy, he did not want to see what happened in Chicago for a second straight week. THANK YOU! Keep playing with a fire! Points to Rivera for what he said about it too, maybe just maybe Rivera can keep his job. I would not be opposed to that, but the final verdict will obviously come after week 16 to see where we stand. He and our team have the potential to do some big things this year even if there is no playoffs.

#38 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,793 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

Exactly the emotions this team needs.
He keeps playin like this, he can buy all the shots he want. But just keep it down on the shots and driving if somehow you get a bigger paycheck after this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.