Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL: Deangelo touchdown shouldn't have counted

54 posts in this topic

Posted

do they want it back?

these replacement officials suck.

Yeah, there's really no difference between the two.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is what happens when two crap teams play eachother. You get the crap refs.

The fix? Win more games.

1 person likes this

Posted

we would have scored anyways but who cares?The fact is that we won and there is no taking that back

Posted

There's no way it shouldn't have counted!!! In fact that line judge should be investigated fully for trying to sabotage our ENTIRE game! This is the same dude that lined up behind center and costed us a delay of game penalty! What did the NFL have to say about that play!??? Btw, I'm glad he smacked in the face with that ball later in the game

Tired of this crap... We got enough trouble beating ourselves, this coaching staff, and our opponent. We shouldn't have to beat the referees too! This is crap!!!

Posted

Yeah, there's really no difference between the two.

lol i was hoping someone caught that.

Posted

they took it back on the delay of game. holy poo what were they thinking. why the ref is lined up behind center is beyond me. wtf was he doing? checking handgardner for testicular cancer?

1 person likes this

Posted

wasn't that the same ref that was acting like he just got shot after the ball hit him in the face?

Posted

they took it back on the delay of game. holy poo what were they thinking. why the ref is lined up behind center is beyond me. wtf was he doing? checking handgardner for testicular cancer?

Just a simple reach around.

Posted

he got screwed by the refs

Posted

wasn't that the same ref that was acting like he just got shot after the ball hit him in the face?

lol that was unbelievable. the ball had the momentum of an aging sloth and but it looked like he got hit with a wrecking ball.

and the touchdown in the OP is a perfect example of the garbage officiating. i'm as happy as anyone, but there is no way that should've been called a touchdown, even if it actually was. once that whistle blows it's over.

Posted

It's not like the refs screwed the redskins there. It was a case of the refs blowing a call that would have screws the panthers, then correcting the call even though they are not allowed to. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for the redskins not being able to benefit from a blown call.

1 person likes this

Posted

looked more like a prostate exam.

*shivers*