Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL: Deangelo touchdown shouldn't have counted

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Who the fug cares.

What's that?

The NFL hasn't addressed the horse-collar tackle that was perfectly legal or the phantom timeout that dallas called when Cam had already snapped the ball?

Oh, okay then.

6 people like this

Posted

Don't care.

I was just happy to be on the side that benefitted from a terrible call for once this season

This... and how would it be fair to take away a TD because a dumb ref blew his whistle?

Either way you slice it, it would be unfair. DeAngelo didn't pull up when he heard it so the linebacker shouldn't have either.

I was always coached to play through the whistle for this very reason.

Posted

Who the fug cares.

What's that?

The NFL hasn't addressed the horse-collar tackle that was perfectly legal or the phantom timeout that dallas called when Cam had already snapped the ball?

Oh, okay then.

This TIMES 1,000,000,000,000,000

Posted

The whistle should have never blown in the first place. Get better refs or get the fug out.

Posted

Who the fug cares.

What's that?

Oh, okay then.

Or, pretty much the whole 4th quarter of the Seahawks-Packers game that looked to have a mafia-style fix in effect.

Posted

Don't care.

I was just happy to be on the side that benefitted from a terrible call for once this season

Hell yeah .... There were several bad calls that went our way. I was at the game with a bunch of family who are Redskins fans and pissed with lots of the calls, said the same thing to them.

Posted

"We ain't meant to survive cause it's a setup." - Tupac

Posted

It's a stupid rule. Needs to be changed.

The play stops when the refs blows the whistle is stupid? If it wasn't a rule, players would get killed.

Posted

And the Redskins never should have scored a td because TD's thump on Bob was not late. More than even.

2 people like this

Posted

they took it back on the delay of game. holy poo what were they thinking. why the ref is lined up behind center is beyond me. wtf was he doing? checking handgardner for testicular cancer?

lol

First time I can remember the Panthers on the good side of bad calls.

DWill would have gotten the TD without it. So..no bad feelings here.

Posted

fug you NFL

Posted

By my count the NFL owes us about 100 more calls like that, so kiss my Panther lovin ass.

2 people like this