Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

h0llywood

NFL: Deangelo touchdown shouldn't have counted

53 posts in this topic

It was wrong to blow the whistle, and it was wrong to allow the td.

But in this case, two wrongs do make a right. :)

2 people like this

Did they really make an article to say "hey you know when dwill scored and clearly didn't step out of bounds? Yeah well since the ref screwed up and swallowed his whistle, it shouldn't have been a TD" I will never look at shannahan the same after his comment. I would have said"well it clearly was a TD so why are we talking about this"

Goddell and his assclowns at the NFL HQ can suck my balls.

Dude said he could have caught dwill but pulled up when he heard the whistle . Pffffffff I just watched the replay and heyell naw he ain't got go go gadget arms

1 person likes this

I was listening to Panthers Talk earlier in the car while I was out and Rivera said his interpretation was that if a whistle is inadvertent then the refs have to decide whether the whistle affected the outcome of the play and they determined that he would have scored regardless so it counted.

1 person likes this

I always thought they should all have the ring whistle. So that they don't keep the chain whistle in their mouths most of the time and thus leading to accidental whistles.

I was listening to Panthers Talk earlier in the car while I was out and Rivera said his interpretation was that if a whistle is inadvertent then the refs have to decide whether the whistle affected the outcome of the play and they determined that he would have scored regardless so it counted.

Heard and seen that before

DWill cant score without the help of NFL Officials.

Trade him1!!!1!1!!!1!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!

1 person likes this

they took it back on the delay of game. holy poo what were they thinking. why the ref is lined up behind center is beyond me. wtf was he doing? checking handgardner for testicular cancer?

It is his job to hold up the center when the offense substitutes since the defense has to be allowed to substitue. And the Panthers substituted late on that play so the officials has to hold up the center until the defense could substitute. The problem is they are suppose to stop the play clock while this is happening.

Oh, the NFL didn't say anything about the Seattle call vs Green Bay, but now they want to open their mouths about D-Will's touchdown? Oh yeah NFL, I brought it up. :cool:

Oh, the NFL didn't say anything about the Seattle call vs Green Bay, but now they want to open their mouths about D-Will's touchdown? Oh yeah NFL, I brought it up. :cool:

they will admit a mistake when it doesn't affect the outcome of the game.

they will not do the same if it changes the outcome. they'll stand behind a decision even if it is wrong.

believe it or not...that's how it should be.

I didn't hear a damn thing about the back to back to back to back atrocious calls that went against us against Dallas in the last few minutes. Probably because its against Dallas.

2 people like this