Photo
- - - - -

Peyton may own a Papa Johns francise.....

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16 zenlordone

zenlordone

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

no, never have been a fan of either

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,559 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

Bronco fans heads are getting as big as Peyton's giant water head. Guess we shouldn't even play Sunday. Broncs are going to win 78-2 and sack Cam 18 times if you believe the Colts....um.... I mean Broncos fans. They were cocky in 2008 as well before we put a 30-10 beat down on that mile high ass. But I digress, we only have 2 wins and Peyton is a god and will drop 70 on us by halftime. Broncos fans are smart.

#18 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Pootin Monney took the broncos to the cleaners. got all of his old buddies a job, and is now living the papa john's owner high life. He ain't got time to worry about stupid old football. he's short two delivery drivers every sunday and has not met sales projections due to all of the pizzas he gave away. Now his tax rate is going up but employees call in all the time so he might have to put in extra hours. He got butter sauce all over the front seat of his new caddy while running some deliveries to the raiders lockerroom last week. Thats another 400$ right there. But he managed to get there in less than thirty mins. But the photo activated stop light sent him a ticket so he lost his ass on that one too. The mans got way too much to think about these days, so tell denver to keep the checks coming and he'll see if he can't get his buddy The Golden Calf of Bristol to come fill in for him so you all have a chance at play offs this year!

#19 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,692 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Pootin Monney took the broncos to the cleaners. got all of his old buddies a job, and is now living the papa john's owner high life. He ain't got time to worry about stupid old football. he's short two delivery drivers every sunday and has not met sales projections due to all of the pizzas he gave away. Now his tax rate is going up but employees call in all the time so he might have to put in extra hours. He got butter sauce all over the front seat of his new caddy while running some deliveries to the raiders lockerroom last week. Thats another 400$ right there. But he managed to get there in less than thirty mins. But the photo activated stop light sent him a ticket so he lost his ass on that one too. The mans got way too much to think about these days, so tell denver to keep the checks coming and he'll see if he can't get his buddy The Golden Calf of Bristol to come fill in for him so you all have a chance at play offs this year!

well that's quite a story you've come up with there

#20 zenlordone

zenlordone

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

You should up the meds...
thinking this is the week for a real beatdown. we will score early and often. hopefully your team pays attention to the education being given...
as for you....up the meds...

#21 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Peyton will break down after the season and you all will be back to tebowing for a real coach......I mean praying

#22 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

The way he taught the Falcons?

Damn, you Panther fans sure like to claim the accomplishments of other teams.

Last January, everyone here was giddy after the Giants lambasted Atlanta. Fast forward 10 months and the Kitties are using the Falcons win.

Maybe, if you didn't have such a shitty run organization, your team could cash the checks you all are constantly writing.

#23 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,559 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Damn, you Panther fans sure like to claim the accomplishments of other teams.

Last January, everyone here was giddy after the Giants lambasted Atlanta. Fast forward 10 months and the Kitties are using the Falcons win.

Maybe, if you didn't have such a shitty run organization, your team could cash the checks you all are constantly writing.

I pay with straight cash homie

#24 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Peyton will break down after the season and you all will be back to tebowing for a real coach......I mean praying

Cool story bro. You should add some dragons and sh*t.

And when the novelty of Cam Newton fizzles out because you continue to lose games, and he fails to progress, and you switch head coaches and coordinators again, and you remain a completely disfunctional franchise owned by a guy that's a little too big for his britches, both literally and figuratively, what will you be doing? Switching teams? Crying big salty tears? lol

gtfo

That post was just pure unadulterated haterisim, and wishful thinking. It was funny though. Keep 'em comin'!
:thumbsu:

#25 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

I'm a Panther fan who is on a Panthers message board and I like talking poo..... Denver is the flavorof the week....I could car less about them after this week...

#26 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

St Patty's Day!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeymour TN

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

Peyton has 21 Papa John franchises to his name. What does that tell you all?!

#27 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

He knew we were going to pass the Marijuana legalization, and wanted to cash in on it. Nobody out-prepares Peyton Manning.....

NOBODY!

#28 jackson113

jackson113

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

He's prepareing for a short NFL comeback.....

#29 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

Bronco fans heads are getting as big as Peyton's giant water head. Guess we shouldn't even play Sunday. Broncs are going to win 78-2 and sack Cam 18 times if you believe the Colts....um.... I mean Broncos fans. They were cocky in 2008 as well before we put a 30-10 beat down on that mile high ass. But I digress, we only have 2 wins and Peyton is a god and will drop 70 on us by halftime. Broncos fans are smart.

lol :thumbsu:

#30 DenBronx

DenBronx

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Looks like Peyton owns Papa Johns, a few Buicks AND the Panthers. :)

So how's everybody doing tonight???

umad bros???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com