Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

He should be comeback player of all time

#17 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,677 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Manning will win it because he is a quarterback and quarterbacks get more attention and kudos than linebackers.

#18 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Too much Peyton love out there. Would be fun if TD could get a couple of sacks, an int, and a fumble recovery against Peyton. How sweet to think about.

It is always sweet to think about TD blowing someone up. Can't wait to see the look on John Fox's face when TD dominates the Broncos.

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

TD definetly deserve it after three consecutive ACL but no matter what, you can't beat Peyton.

Hell even Peyton's name was considered one of the runner up for MVP last year when he didn't even play a single snap.

#20 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,741 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

He deserves it more than lego neck. AP is a freak but doesn't deserve it.

#21 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

I'd love to see Davis win it, none of us knew what he'd look like coming into the year and hes played great...

But then again, everyone also expected Manning to break his neck in the pre-season when he got that "welcome back" hit and so far this season hes the most sacked/hit QB in the NFL and hes put up some really nice numbers and doesn't look like he's slackin' off...so honestly he deserves it just as much as Davis in my eyes, and him being the QB and legend that he is, Manning will most like run away with it...

But the homer in me would love Davis to get it

#22 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,779 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Manning will win it because he is a quarterback and quarterbacks get more attention and kudos than linebackers.

This.

Plus the fact ( whether you like it or not) that Manning is playing outstanding right now.

He will win and the voting won't even be close.

#23 Papa-Pwn

Papa-Pwn

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

I'd love to see Davis win it, none of us knew what he'd look like coming into the year and hes played great...

But then again, everyone also expected Manning to break his neck in the pre-season when he got that "welcome back" hit and so far this season hes the most sacked/hit QB in the NFL and hes put up some really nice numbers and doesn't look like he's slackin' off...so honestly he deserves it just as much as Davis in my eyes, and him being the QB and legend that he is, Manning will most like run away with it...

But the homer in me would love Davis to get it

For what it's worth, Manning has been sacked 10 times, tied for second least in the NFL.

#24 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

For what it's worth, Manning has been sacked 10 times, tied for second least in the NFL.

The Kraken & Big Money will fix that come Sunday. I can't wait to see Thomas Davis split the gap on a blitz & lay the jackhammer to Peyton.

#25 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

But the flip side is....

Cam has played against defenses that get to the QB much better than Peyton to date....

So it isn't just pure QB/OL play but competition faced

#26 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,631 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

What defensive fronts have the Bronco's played?

#27 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

Manning is having a great season on a John Fox coached team. Forget comeback player, he should get MVP consideration.

#28 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,303 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

I nominate this topic as

"Thread of the year"

#29 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Manning will get it and he deserves it. His head is being held up by toothpicks and scotch tape and yet he is taking hits and looking like the elite QB that he is again.

Davis deserves some recognition too though. 3 ACLs to the same knee and now he is a major part of why our defense is playing well. No one is more fun to watch when making a hit than Thomas Davis. I don't think that I've seen him hit anyone that didn't go backwards. He crushes people. Love having him back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com