Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

did anyone see greg hardy

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Has Hardy been watching too much Ric Flair??

Posted

in the first quarter after his penatly on rg3 a redskin lineman went up to him then procedded to give hime a little bump. hardy waited a little bit then did an exaggerated flop then got up and waved on the booing redskin fans. maybe i only saw it cause it was right in front of my seat but anyone else? gif/video?

Sorry, it wasn't on the tv broadcast of the game. I went back and looked. This'll just have to be one of those stories told around the campfire. Unless someone posts a phone video to youtube or something.

Posted

Saw it from the Nosebleeds. Looked like he was kinda dancing/doing the come at me gesture at the crowd in the end zone.

Sad thing is that was right after they held them to 3 and out on the 3 and he got called for roughing the passer cause his arm hit RG3's helmet.... an arm that was reaching around an OT.

I'm an avid Hardy fan, but I have to say.............he mauled Bob in the endzone.

a very stupid play.

Posted

Norman has been one of many "newcomers" that has changed the attitude of our defense.

1 person likes this

Posted

When did Norman talk poo to Griffin? I need to go back and watch that.

Posted

It was near the end of the game when the Skins were in the redzone. Bob ran it in and it got called back for holding. You could just see Normans mouth going 1000 miles an hour.

Posted

You can hear him saying look at the scoreboard :)

Posted

I'm an avid Hardy fan, but I have to say.............he mauled Bob in the endzone.

a very stupid play.

He more than likely did. But like I said I think I was sitting about 10 feet from the moon so it was hard to see.

I wish I would have DVR'ed it. But I left at 4am Sat cause my lady friend wanted to spend all day at the museum.

Worth it though.

Posted

Uploaded it for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceuFs-h8VJI&feature=youtu.be

DAAAAAYYYYYYUMMMMMMM!!!

Posted

Uploaded it for y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceuFs-h8VJI&feature=youtu.be

Look at the refs still babying him, trying to get Norman to back off... SMH... Don't do that for Cam either.

Posted

Our cornerback is as tall as their quarterback.

Weird.

2 people like this