Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need advice

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[b][color=#3399ff]So, I am approaching 4000 posts. What should I talk about with # 4000? What do you want/think that post should be about? Think we should be thoughtful/meaningful here.[/color][/b]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ladypanther' timestamp='1352165595' post='1983219']
[b][color=#3399ff]So, I am approaching 4000 posts. What should I talk about with # 4000? What do you want/think that post should be about? Think we should be thoughtful/meaningful here.[/color][/b]
[/quote]

I couldn't care less.

IMO, you always have a good post to read, even if it is lengthy I will still take the time to read it.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I should have done that for my 11.000th post...since it's the second time I've hit that mark, lol.

Talk about whether you think Cam is progressing as a leader or not, hasn't been mentioned much around here.

Congrats.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Talk about that night we hooked up.

Posted · Report post

booby pics
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Talk about the correct usage of cliches, such as "couldn't care less."

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jackofalltrades' timestamp='1352165748' post='1983226']
I should have done that for my 11.000th post...since it's the second time I've hit that mark, lol.

Talk about whether you think Cam is progressing as a leader or not, hasn't been mentioned much around here.

Congrats.
[/quote]

[b][color=#3399ff]Not sure what my numbers were before. I have always been an active, but not voracious poster. Maybe I pick my spots more. But I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Guys seem to post more, interesting isn't it since you guys like to say women talk more.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#3399ff] :)[/color][/b]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jake14wl' timestamp='1352165753' post='1983227']
Talk about that night we hooked up.
[/quote]

[b][color=#3399ff]Crap....that's a secret![/color][/b]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jackofalltrades' timestamp='1352166075' post='1983237']
Talk about the correct usage of cliches, such as "couldn't care less."
[/quote]

[center][color=#ff0000][size=8]Can You,[/size][/color]
[/center]
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llxs9vXIsh1qhqbe0o1_500.gif[/img][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000][size=8]?[/size][/color][/center]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ladypanther' timestamp='1352166184' post='1983241']

[b][color=#3399ff]Not sure what my numbers were before. I have always been an active, but not voracious poster. Maybe I pick my spots more. But I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Guys seem to post more, interesting isn't it since you like to say women talk more.[/color][/b]

[/quote]

you popped my pie cherry <3
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ladypanther' timestamp='1352166184' post='1983241']
[b][color=#3399ff]Not sure what my numbers were before. I have always been an active, but not voracious poster. Maybe I pick my spots more. But I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Guys seem to post more, interesting isn't it since you like to say women talk more.[/color][/b]

[/quote]

Well thank you. Guys talk a lot more here because there are a lot more of us and generally guys follow sports a lot more closely than the womenz,

I was glad when you came back after the last crash, you're a voice of reason in many cases.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jackofalltrades' timestamp='1352166332' post='1983246']

Well thank you. Guys talk a lot more here because there are a lot more of us and generally guys follow sports a lot more closely than the womenz,

I was glad when you came back after the last crash, you're a voice of reason in many cases.
[/quote]

[b][color=#3399ff]TY. I greatly appreciate and value your nice comments.[/color][/b]