Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need advice

30 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I am approaching 4000 posts. What should I talk about with # 4000? What do you want/think that post should be about? Think we should be thoughtful/meaningful here.

Posted

So, I am approaching 4000 posts. What should I talk about with # 4000? What do you want/think that post should be about? Think we should be thoughtful/meaningful here.

I couldn't care less.

IMO, you always have a good post to read, even if it is lengthy I will still take the time to read it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I should have done that for my 11.000th post...since it's the second time I've hit that mark, lol.

Talk about whether you think Cam is progressing as a leader or not, hasn't been mentioned much around here.

Congrats.

1 person likes this

Posted

Talk about that night we hooked up.

Posted

booby pics

1 person likes this

Posted

Talk about the correct usage of cliches, such as "couldn't care less."

Posted

I should have done that for my 11.000th post...since it's the second time I've hit that mark, lol.

Talk about whether you think Cam is progressing as a leader or not, hasn't been mentioned much around here.

Congrats.

Not sure what my numbers were before. I have always been an active, but not voracious poster. Maybe I pick my spots more. But I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Guys seem to post more, interesting isn't it since you guys like to say women talk more.

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

Talk about that night we hooked up.

Crap....that's a secret!

Posted

Talk about the correct usage of cliches, such as "couldn't care less."

Can You,

tumblr_llxs9vXIsh1qhqbe0o1_500.gif

?

Posted

Not sure what my numbers were before. I have always been an active, but not voracious poster. Maybe I pick my spots more. But I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Guys seem to post more, interesting isn't it since you like to say women talk more.

you popped my pie cherry <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure what my numbers were before. I have always been an active, but not voracious poster. Maybe I pick my spots more. But I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Guys seem to post more, interesting isn't it since you like to say women talk more.

Well thank you. Guys talk a lot more here because there are a lot more of us and generally guys follow sports a lot more closely than the womenz,

I was glad when you came back after the last crash, you're a voice of reason in many cases.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well thank you. Guys talk a lot more here because there are a lot more of us and generally guys follow sports a lot more closely than the womenz,

I was glad when you came back after the last crash, you're a voice of reason in many cases.

TY. I greatly appreciate and value your nice comments.