• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,814 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Came to work hoping for a good day but was totally opposite... At 9am I got the news that we're getting audited next week so now I have to get 3 weeks worth of work done in 5 days. I just close on my house and I'm moving in 4 days and I got a lot of poo to get done... this just blows. So I was like fug it... I'll come to work at 5am for the net 5 days.. later at 11am I discovered some issues which can get one of senior managers fired (its bad..) and this senior manager is pretty cool guy but he fuged up big time so I reported him to COO and unless he has a good excuse, he will get fired... My face is flaming with furry and stress... It was finally time to go home and while driving home I notice very old car parked strangely on the side of the road near concord mills and I decided to take a closer look while I drove by it and I realized some young black dude body is just hanging from the car, nearly touching the ground... Not sure if he was dead or just passed out, I called cops ASAP... spent about 10 minutes talking to cops. I was gonna check on brother but my wife to be yelled at me and told me not to come near him cause he might be high and have a gun... Now it's 10pm and I finally got home and I have to be up in 7 hours... :(

#2 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

That sucks!!!

If its any consolation I just read a story that has me all tore up inside. I thought about posting it here, but it's so sad that I hope NOBODY does post it...

Ill just tell you that it could be a lot worse than what you're going through. Count your blessings man... You're still alive and well

#3 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

finding a case of embezzlement.....a good way to start a Monday......finding a body to end your day.....classic.....this is a omen, get rid of the house

#4 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,814 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

house has nothing to do with it.. I bought a house almost a week ago... lol

Too late to get rid of it plus I wouldn't want too..

#5 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,814 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

That sucks!!!

If its any consolation I just read a story that has me all tore up inside. I thought about posting it here, but it's so sad that I hope NOBODY does post it...

Ill just tell you that it could be a lot worse than what you're going through. Count your blessings man... You're still alive and well

Oh hell yea it could have be worse...

#6 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

well if you can't get rid of the house, get rid of the office/cubicle.......T&E expenses are a mutha fugga

#7 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,277 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

Damn. Sorry bro. This too shall pass.

#8 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Sounds like a hell of a day though. Have a drink on me...and get some sleep

#9 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

Damn huddle is bringing me down tonight. You MF's gotta lot of drama going on this eveniing. I truly hope tomorrow is better for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com