Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

193 posts in this topic

Posted

That's all that was needed. And how am I even reading this? Must have only blocked PM's... I can remedy that though

because you can chose to view posts you've blocked, and you couldn't resist replying.

also i never called you psychotic, i called a specified action of yours psychopathic

which it was

Posted

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by PhillyB. View it anyway?

Posted

It's almost like you just repeated everything I said...

...weird.

Weird, indeed. Just read the article after I got it in a PM and posted my response. Yay for similar reactions to the same situation, I guess?

Posted

As truly sad as that story is...I'm more horrified and heartbroken about the couple that starved their 8 year old son...their punishments should be the same as what they did to that little boy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2228614/Couple-starved-year-old-adopted-son-weighed-just-35lbs-alarm-door-wouldnt-steal-food.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

1 person likes this

Posted

There are kids freezing to death, being beaten, and going to bed hungry . Sorry but a kid falling into a jackal pit doesn't really keep me up at night.... it is a tragedy and a freak accident but not an epidemic.

3 people like this

Posted

I thought this thread was about the parents in Pakistan who killed their daughter (threw acid on her and she died) for looking at a boy. That didn't keep me up at all though because I dealt with those "people" (I use the word people very loosely here because they are savages more akin to animals than people) on deployments and know how bad they hate women (even women hate women over there it seems). All it did was lower my opinion of a certain religious group even more.

Posted

THIS JUST IN......over 110 people died-mostly elderly, infirm, or toddlers- as as result of Hurricane Sandy.

Posted

I don't get it

Posted

God I want a hot dog now.

2 people like this

Posted

I got one in my pocket.

Posted

A winky dinky dog?

Posted

a crooked one