Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

193 posts in this topic

the thread about nothing...interesting....Seinfeldt anyone?

fug you again and happy b-day. That being said lock this thread, this ain't something that needs to be talked about.

is this about a zoo?

fug you again and happy b-day. Tat being said lock this thread, this ain't something that needs to be talked about.

that was yesterday....keep up!

and as for this thread...we ain't talking about anything...just about what could be....it's in your head...and it's going to gnaw at you all night long...you may as well just go hit the local bar...you ain't sleeping tonight

Does it involve a zoo?

EDIT: nevermind, already asked.

and as for this thread...we ain't talking about anything...just about what could be....it's in your head...and it's going to gnaw at you all night long...you may as well just go hit the local bar...you ain't sleeping tonight

Probably wont sleep tonight. At some point, ill move on, but I can't get this outta my head

Probably wont sleep tonight. At some point, ill move on, but I can't get this outta my head

agreed

well, I have no idea what it is you are all talking about...but think of little pink unicorns...and you'll drift to sleep I'm sure!

whatever it is that happened, you had no impact on the results, so don't let the results impact on you.....what the hell does that even mean?

well, I have no idea what it is you are all talking about...but think of little pink unicorns...and you'll drift to sleep I'm sure!

whatever it is that happened, you had no impact on the results, so don't let the results impact on you.....what the hell does that even mean?

You'll see tomorrow man... It's gonna be everywhere... And there's gonna be strong backlash and harsh comments made about this. Just tragic

oki doke...I think I'm looking forward to it....in the mean time...visit the lovely lady forum or your favorite late night website and release some stress! helps you sleep

It's either the two kids who were stabbed 50 and 100 times by a babysitter in Naperville, IL or the 106-year old woman who was violated by a sex toy in a nursing home somewhere.