Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

193 posts in this topic

Posted

Two guys one hammer is pretty sick.

Did you ever see the video where a guy shoves a large glass jar up his butt & it shatters inside him when he tries to stand up?

Have you seen the one where a guy puts two kittens in a clear bag & vacuum seals them?

Or the video where they rape a 10 year old girl, decapitate her, & eat her?

How about the one where a guy is sliced up filet style, throat slit, raped, dismembered, then decapitated after he finally dies, & raped again.

The Dagestan Massacre is also bad. They decapitate a dozen soldiers. The last guy is hacked slowly & you hear him screaming for his mother while they cut his head off.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is careful what you ask for. There's a lot of fuged up out there.

You are late......this post isn't graphic like that, but should cause some emotional response from you

Posted

Could've done without that Jake...

Posted

I implore you to edit your post and get rid of all of that.. Seriously. This isn't that type of thread

Posted

need link

Posted

I got the PM too.

I thought it was funny, he's trolling.

If you got the link from him and you are laughing you are a sick mutha fugga

1 person likes this

Posted

the last dude I shared the post with told you he is not trolling...

Posted

haha this is certainly not a troll thread

Sad I have to defend this...TCF you could post the link, not that I am asking you but these clowns seem to think this is a joke or somethng. Either way I am cool, I respect the fact that you aren't putting this up.

Posted

I wouldn't use the word trolling, but c'mon.

A link to a MSM site is not the worst thing ever and depressing stories happen literally every day.

Plus Jake's post makes it seem not near as bad in comparison :(

Posted

Well listen, of course compared to some of the poo we've seen this doesn't seem as bad because of the form its in, that being a news story. Not taking away how terrible it is of course.

Posted

Almost everybody here has the link. James must be single... Either way it's horrible whether he agrees or not

Posted

Sorry guys. Thought he was referring to gore. That was much, much more disturbing.

Posted

James really has the link, damn, wth kinda dude is he if he really thinks that is funny