Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

193 posts in this topic

James really has the link, damn, wth kinda dude is he if he really thinks that is funny

Did I say that?

Sorry James, I looked back and it wasn't you who responded as if that was funny.......I apologize

thank goodness we have TCF and co. to protect us from the horrors of the internet

i for one don't know what i'd do if i'd stumbled upon this link without TCF to paternally guide and direct me

2 people like this

Did I say that?

I made an apology to you, look up a couple of lines

thank goodness we have TCF and co. to protect us from the horrors of the internet

i for one don't know what i'd do if i'd stumbled upon this link without TCF to paternally guide and direct me

For once your little snide comments are going to bite you right in the ass. You'll feel bad later

"hey guys just saw something absolutely horrible, here's a thread about it, by the way it was really bad and stuff but for your own good i'm not going to tell you what it is or anything, but PM me bro i'll tell you, by the way do you feel sorry for me yet? because i'm really upset about this and stuff"

OP is talking about the 2 year old who was mauled to death at a Pittsburgh zoo. It has been all over the news, not sure why he didn't just post the link.

Mother should be locked up & everyone who just stood there & watched should be ashamed.

1 person likes this

anybody got the link to pm to me?

"hey guys just saw something absolutely horrible, here's a thread about it, by the way it was really bad and stuff but for your own good i'm not going to tell you what it is or anything, but PM me bro i'll tell you, by the way do you feel sorry for me yet? because i'm really upset about this and stuff"

You're still not funny

That's it? The baby who was killed by the African Spotted Dogs?

Give me a break.