Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

I'm VERY angry and heartbroken

193 posts in this topic

OP is talking about the 2 year old who was mauled to death at a Pittsburgh zoo. It has been all over the news, not sure why he didn't just post the link.

Mother should be locked up & everyone who just stood there & watched should be ashamed.

1 person likes this

anybody got the link to pm to me?

"hey guys just saw something absolutely horrible, here's a thread about it, by the way it was really bad and stuff but for your own good i'm not going to tell you what it is or anything, but PM me bro i'll tell you, by the way do you feel sorry for me yet? because i'm really upset about this and stuff"

You're still not funny

That's it? The baby who was killed by the African Spotted Dogs?

Give me a break.

No hearts... And any of you trying to poke fun for pie are pathetic

well... Ive got a story about a Pakistani couple who killed their 15 year old daughter with acid for looking at a boy, ya know just for a great nights sleep.

1 person likes this

I'm not poking fun, I'm just astounded something like this has this big of an effect on you.

Tragic? Yep, but there's a lot worse crap than that going on every minute of the day.

And what are you "angry" about, as the title of the thread indicates?

link

yeah that's pretty terrible, sounds like a freak accident. not sure why this couldn't be posted as the new item that it is and discussed. it's somber news enough without creating a me show and other such melodrama.

1 person likes this