Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gucci Mane

We should own the Eagles.

32 posts in this topic

Lol.. after a 5 game losing streak we are calling out win's again eh?

Debbie downer alert, are we supposed to not be optimistic for the rest of the team? You people kill me, if we lost. Fire Rivera, cut Cam, cut everybody, Cam's not a leader, we need more leaders.

Pick your poison.

PHI has lost some close games also, so it could be a close loss or win for us.....

I hope go 8-0 down the the stretch, that would be awesome...

PHI has lost some close games also, so it could be a close loss or win for us.....

I hope go 8-0 down the the stretch, that would be awesome...

You're right.. We still have a few more weeks before we can make the final predictions. But i would take our last 4 games over theirs.

We've been embarrassed in every nationally televised game the last four years, if I remember correctly. That said, I'm going to be psyched for this one, mainly because of our DEFENSE for a change.

I hope Vick isn't starting. He's the only chance they have at being a competitive team.

Debbie downer alert, are we supposed to not be optimistic for the rest of the team? You people kill me, if we lost. Fire Rivera, cut Cam, cut everybody, Cam's not a leader, we need more leaders.

Pick your poison.

Listen, we just came off a 5 game losing streak. I don't think in the Ron Rivera era we have beaten a team with a winning record. I think every game we play is winnable. I just find it funny when people start predicting what team is going to show up. Or even what coaching staff is going to show up.

Vick will start,Philly is not going to bench a guy they gave 100 mil contract too,they will make Vick earn every penny of that deal.

DEAL WIT IT,NAH SAMYING?

Listen, we just came off a 5 game losing streak. I don't think in the Ron Rivera era we have beaten a team with a winning record. I think every game we play is winnable. I just find it funny when people start predicting what team is going to show up. Or even what coaching staff is going to show up.

So why did you bring up the Ron Rivera stat?

Looking at their O-Line alone, we should have some similar results as the saints. They couldn't block an elementary red rover team. As long as we don't let vick off the hook, we should be alright. Cam and the boys will have a field day against this overrated poo of a defense. The locker room issues are gonna grow and its just gonna be too much for Philly.

10-6 believers stand up.

How the fug can you look past the Denver Broncos?

How the fug can you look past the Denver Broncos?

Im not (even though i added the 10-6 bit).. just saying, what i saw tonight, i have every bit of confidence we can crush this team.

Even then, the broncos are overrated. They are coached by john fox. Nuff said.

I agree this one will be a win. Oh and if Nick Foles is starting behind that O line.. It will get ugly fast and Hardy/CJ will have a total field day. Nick Foles is not mobile at all, he makes Carson Palmer look like Cam, Foles will get killed behind that O line.

While there is some cause to be more optimistic after the Redskins game, talk of a 2-6 Panthers team "owning" anyone is a little premature.

The Panthers have yet to play up to their potential on both sides of the ball in any game since Rivera has coached them.

I think they will have to do that at least once or twice before there are any legitimate conversations about "owning" another team.