31 replies to this topic

#16 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,673 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

We've been embarrassed in every nationally televised game the last four years, if I remember correctly. That said, I'm going to be psyched for this one, mainly because of our DEFENSE for a change.

#17 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

I hope Vick isn't starting. He's the only chance they have at being a competitive team.

#18 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,367 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Debbie downer alert, are we supposed to not be optimistic for the rest of the team? You people kill me, if we lost. Fire Rivera, cut Cam, cut everybody, Cam's not a leader, we need more leaders.

Pick your poison.

Listen, we just came off a 5 game losing streak. I don't think in the Ron Rivera era we have beaten a team with a winning record. I think every game we play is winnable. I just find it funny when people start predicting what team is going to show up. Or even what coaching staff is going to show up.

#19 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Vick will start,Philly is not going to bench a guy they gave 100 mil contract too,they will make Vick earn every penny of that deal.

DEAL WIT IT,NAH SAMYING?

#20 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

Listen, we just came off a 5 game losing streak. I don't think in the Ron Rivera era we have beaten a team with a winning record. I think every game we play is winnable. I just find it funny when people start predicting what team is going to show up. Or even what coaching staff is going to show up.

So why did you bring up the Ron Rivera stat?

#21 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,339 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Looking at their O-Line alone, we should have some similar results as the saints. They couldn't block an elementary red rover team. As long as we don't let vick off the hook, we should be alright. Cam and the boys will have a field day against this overrated poo of a defense. The locker room issues are gonna grow and its just gonna be too much for Philly.

10-6 believers stand up.

How the fug can you look past the Denver Broncos?

#22 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

How the fug can you look past the Denver Broncos?

Im not (even though i added the 10-6 bit).. just saying, what i saw tonight, i have every bit of confidence we can crush this team.

Even then, the broncos are overrated. They are coached by john fox. Nuff said.

#23 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

I agree this one will be a win. Oh and if Nick Foles is starting behind that O line.. It will get ugly fast and Hardy/CJ will have a total field day. Nick Foles is not mobile at all, he makes Carson Palmer look like Cam, Foles will get killed behind that O line.

#24 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,455 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

While there is some cause to be more optimistic after the Redskins game, talk of a 2-6 Panthers team "owning" anyone is a little premature.

The Panthers have yet to play up to their potential on both sides of the ball in any game since Rivera has coached them.

I think they will have to do that at least once or twice before there are any legitimate conversations about "owning" another team.

#25 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Im not (even though i added the 10-6 bit).. just saying, what i saw tonight, i have every bit of confidence we can crush this team.

Even then, the broncos are overrated. They are coached by john fox. Nuff said.

A Panther fan on another blog said the Broncos are just as good if not better than the Falcons or Bears after I mentioned how we lead both the Falcons and Bears most of the game.. I disagree big time, first the obvious, Denver plays in the weakest division in the NFL and they are 5-3 in a weak AFC conference.

Bears and Falcons have only a combined 1 loss. Ryan is playing just as good as Manning this year and had a lot better weapons in Roddy White, Gonzalez and Jones.

#26 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,498 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Pick your poison.

I can't read that phrase any more without hearing Roddy White's little preteen girly voice and crackhead laugh following it.

#27 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,521 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

god their line is miserable. we should be able to just rush four all day and drop guys back in coverage.

#28 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

god their line is miserable. we should be able to just rush four all day and drop guys back in coverage.

Have keek or TD spying on obvious passing situations too

#29 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,753 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Saints were among the worst in the league for getting to the QB and they managed 7 sacks.

We're at the top of the league, I think we'll get 174 sacks and Goodell will call to stop the game once CJ straps Vick to the rape stand...

#30 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

We are last place in the NFC.

I really dont think we'll "own" anybody but whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com