Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R.I.P Bwood.

16 posts in this topic

Posted

The fug happened? Zod?

Posted

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving user.

2 people like this

Posted

I believe Zod said you will get bant for doing these things, then he listed them. Bwood chose to do one of them blcaklisted thing in that same thread....

I believe the story is told correctly

Posted

I can think of a lot of other huddlers that are worse than Bwood.

Does anyone know what happened that he got banned?

Posted

I think I remember him going on in a lot of other threads complaining about why he got banned. Saying things like, "fuggin Zod" yada yada. He got banned and then just kept complaining I think.

Posted

Thats Pathetic

Posted

loudmouths gonna loudmouth

1 person likes this

Posted

RIP :(

Posted

Well, I tried helping my bro out any way I could. It's up to Zod to soften his hard heart now.

Although he did go freaking over board.

Posted

He got banned for calling someone an idiot, then subsequently made about 10 alts so that he could cry about being banned. I would have had more sympathy for him if he had just taken his 24 hour banning like a man, but instead he acted like butthurt 2 year old that got his hand smacked for being arm deep in the candy jar.

Ohhhhh the injustice!!!!! I was unfairly banned for a WHOLE DAY!! Can you believe it....here let me bitch about it for a few hours so that you can understand the injustice. Maybe if I cry in about 15 more threads with my completely off topic vagina leakage, you might see my point of view!!

1 person likes this

Posted

He got banned for calling someone an idiot, then subsequently made about 10 alts so that he could cry about being banned. I would have had more sympathy for him if he had just taken his 24 hour banning like a man, but instead he acted like butthurt 2 year old that got his hand smacked for being arm deep in the candy jar.

Ohhhhh the injustice!!!!! I was unfairly banned for a WHOLE DAY!! Can you believe it....here let me bitch about it for a few hours so that you can understand the injustice. Maybe if I cry in about 15 more threads with my completely off topic vagina leakage, you might see my point of view!!

You seem very butthurt about this yourself. lol.

Well other got a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance. That's all I'm saying.

Posted

Respectfully, he was a terrible poster and deserved it