Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R.I.P Bwood.

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The fug happened? Zod?

Posted · Report post

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving user.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I believe Zod said you will get bant for doing these things, then he listed them. Bwood chose to do one of them blcaklisted thing in that same thread....

I believe the story is told correctly [url="http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/79422-i-cant-be-more-clear/"]here[/url]...

Posted · Report post

I can think of a lot of other huddlers that are worse than Bwood.

Does anyone know what happened that he got banned?

Posted · Report post

I think I remember him going on in a lot of other threads complaining about why he got banned. Saying things like, "fuggin Zod" yada yada. He got banned and then just kept complaining I think.

Posted · Report post

Thats Pathetic

Posted · Report post

loudmouths gonna loudmouth
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

RIP :(

Posted · Report post

Well, I tried helping my bro out any way I could. It's up to Zod to soften his hard heart now.

Although he did go freaking over board.

Posted · Report post

He got banned for calling someone an idiot, then subsequently made about 10 alts so that he could cry about being banned. I would have had more sympathy for him if he had just taken his 24 hour banning like a man, but instead he acted like butthurt 2 year old that got his hand smacked for being arm deep in the candy jar.

Ohhhhh the injustice!!!!! I was unfairly banned for a WHOLE DAY!! Can you believe it....here let me bitch about it for a few hours so that you can understand the injustice. Maybe if I cry in about 15 more threads with my completely off topic vagina leakage, you might see my point of view!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1352247687' post='1985012']
He got banned for calling someone an idiot, then subsequently made about 10 alts so that he could cry about being banned. I would have had more sympathy for him if he had just taken his 24 hour banning like a man, but instead he acted like butthurt 2 year old that got his hand smacked for being arm deep in the candy jar.

Ohhhhh the injustice!!!!! I was unfairly banned for a WHOLE DAY!! Can you believe it....here let me bitch about it for a few hours so that you can understand the injustice. Maybe if I cry in about 15 more threads with my completely off topic vagina leakage, you might see my point of view!!
[/quote]

You seem very butthurt about this yourself. lol.

Well other got a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance. That's all I'm saying.

Posted · Report post

Respectfully, he was a terrible poster and deserved it