Photo
- - - - -

Vick

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#13 Luke Cage

Luke Cage

Eternal Hatred

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

I shouldn't even bother, but I will say at least Vick did that to dogs and didn't do it to real live human beings in front of a large audience after going to church on Sunday (like certain people used to do regularly in some parts of this country). Yeah what he did was wrong, but it doesn't really make sense to get so freaking bent out of shape about it. A rational person can see that he has paid an incredible amount for what he did and deserves to be able to move on with his life. I do not support someone who still "kills and tortures animals". He is no longer doing that and has paid for it. Forgiveness...remember what that is? A lot of the people spewing this same vitriol will swear they are Christians too. It's funny. Get as mad as you want....just remember that anger and righteous indignation when dealing with your fellow human beings; get that mad about something constructive. Some people have 0 perspective.

#14 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Vick is a worthless human being who should've never been given an opportunity to play in the NFL again. Some sports fans are delusional. How can you support a person who tortures and kills animals? Then you even have rapists like Mike Tyson who have passionate supporters.

It's really sickening but it certainly explains the state of our society.

This coming from a guy who is on record as being a rape sympathizer, defender of Joe Paterno, and admits to being aroused by 14 year olds.

#15 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

I shouldn't even bother, but I will say at least Vick did that to dogs and didn't do it to real live human beings in front of a large audience after going to church on Sunday (like certain people used to do regularly in some parts of this country). Yeah what he did was wrong, but it doesn't really make sense to get so freaking bent out of shape about it. A rational person can see that he has paid an incredible amount for what he did and deserves to be able to move on with his life. I do not support someone who still "kills and tortures animals". He is no longer doing that and has paid for it. Forgiveness...remember what that is? A lot of the people spewing this same vitriol will swear they are Christians too. It's funny. Get as mad as you want....just remember that anger and righteous indignation when dealing with your fellow human beings; get that mad about something constructive. Some people have 0 perspective.

I can agree with this, I'm very glad Vick wasn't hanging, electrocuting, shooting, and beating humans to death. If he did that, he'd get the chair no doubt or at least life in prison. I'd be a lot angrier if he had killed people too. I still won't forgive him either way though.

#16 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

if Rapistburger can come back and play then Vick can....but they are still trash..

#17 SHoCK

SHoCK

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

I fel sorry for any worthless human who has a "it was just animals, not humans" stance. We as humans can defend ourselves, where as animals are in essence defensless against the likes of Vick. I hope someone does to him, what he did to those animals.

#18 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

I'd rather have Jimmy Clausen than Michael Vick.