Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pro Football Focus: Colts Overrated, Panthers Underrated

17 posts in this topic

Posted

they do.

fans need to realize that sometimes maybe their favorite team isn't as good as they think they are.

i'm glad carolina won yesterday, but reality is the defense is carrying this team. the offense looked good only because washington's defense is suspect...it's been going downhill the past few weeks.

i pity the fool who thinks otherwise.

Posted

the reality is it's a symbiotic relationship. we're looking good because we're playing well as a defense and well as an offense. both units are stepping up to account for weaknesses in the other. that's what a football team is supposed to do.

when your defense holds 5 opposing offenses to 19 points or less, and you only win 1 of those games...

who is stepping up and who is not?

1 person likes this

Posted

when your defense holds 5 opposing offenses to 19 points or less, and you only win 1 of those games...

who is stepping up and who is not?

works both ways, again, defense choked massively in a number of those games, as did the offense. i see your point and to a degree i think you're dead on, but again the symbiotic relationship that dictates successful team dynamics suggests there's more at play than just pointing fingers at the offense or defense for a win or a loss.

Posted

Skins fans need to read this, they're acting like they got beat by a H.S. team.

Posted

Skins fans need to read this, they're acting like they got beat by a H.S. team.

that's how you're supposed to feel when a 1-6 team comes into your place and wins.