Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Women Huddlers, Is There an Age...

80 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL Panthro. #winning

Posted

CatFang..I'm gonna buy you this for Xmas

tuna_slayer_tee_shirts-r3326f5e086164b45b44450605c7d5ddc_f0czj_512.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL I was being sarcastic...

I was just meaning that it's not all in your face obvious "let's fug"

Hey, lets go bang.

what?

Posted

I'm 34, married for 12 yrs and together for 16yrs & we have an 11yr old daughter. I cant remember how long it's been since I've purposely flirted. If I have flirted, it was an accidental flirt. Usually when I'm uptown shopping, running errands or whatnot, I'm thinking about what I need to do. If I see a hot guy I think 'Oh he's hot' and then go on my way. I just don't think about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

In my experience, its what you are looking for and your presence that equals the amount of attention you get. In my first marriage, I never looked at other women or flirted with them, and never received any flirting for the most part. I always wondered about guys who said that the wedding ring brought them more attention than they'd ever had.

Now that I'm older and wiser, I flirt all the time, and I get flirted with right back, but like MPF said, its not "hey lets go bang" it can just be a compliment to them, or if they turn around and check me out, cool "hmm, maybe I still got it". Then I go home and slay dat poo.

I definitely think this is a huge part of it. I do think I had more of a presence back when I was hit on a lot, but I've been married now for going on 8 years and I've been with my wife for 10... But, now we have 3 children and all, so I think I've naturally mellowed out. When I go out, I'm typically in and out and not making myself very noticeable I guess.

I used to give friends advice about grabbing women's attention and would tell them it's about your presence and/or swagger. Either that, or you should have money falling out of your pockets, lol. Maybe it truly is because I've closed off myself to the point that I wouldn't notice it anyway... For example, I've actually caught myself avoiding eye contact in some situations where I used to make it a point to...

Welcome to Proudiddy's Shrink Couch!

Posted

thanks for thinking I was hot that day LifeisaGarden

2 people like this

Posted

I bought Saltman a beer because he flirted with me, does that count?

Posted

I flirted with Kurb so he'd let me go ahead of him in the port a john line...it worked..

Posted

hope you didnt take a dump, poor kurb.

Posted

eww no..lol

I just had to pee like a Russian Racehorse

Posted

eww no..lol

I just had to pee like a Russian Racehorse

I thought the saying was, rushing racehorse?

Posted

I flirted with Kurb so he'd let me go ahead of him in the port a john line...it worked..

I wanted to smell the seat...

Holy poo that was bad, I'm sorry, it sounded funny in my head.

1 person likes this