Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SauceBoss

Kuechly is third in the league in tackles

50 posts in this topic

i just looked at the stats and holy balls chad greenway is killin it

i just looked at the stats and holy balls chad greenway is killin it

He's played one more game than Kuechly. Kuechly's averaging 13 tackles a game since he took over at MLB (52 tackles over 4 games). If you add that to Kuechly's total to get an "apples-to-apples" comparison, Kuechly would have 90 tackles to Greenway's 94.

The only Vikings game I watched this year was the Thursday night against the bucs and alot of greenways tackles were far down the field

How long has Greenway been in the league? He's developed into that type of player. Keek is the face of defensive stars for years to come... He's this good as a rookie and his instincts are what separates him.

1 person likes this

THANK YOU.

I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD SINCE SUNDAY.

another stat. we have the worst punter in football. On top of that, I think there's a lot of punter roiding up that leg as there's like 4 that have over a 50 average which is INSANE

Another stat: Kuechly is on pace to reach 185 tackles at the end of the season, from since he started at MIKE. Cmon I been waiting for this thread. Gotta put more thought to it. lol

it would cost us more to trade him next year than to keep him. someone mentioned before how he should study tape of derrick brooks and try to be that type of player, and i agree.

<--- big time Keek supporter since Day One.

Exactly, and I am glad that we drafted Kuechely too, hes who I wanted.

Is he the DROY right now? This award is usually a numbers game but there is without question the defense has been affected by him taking over the MLB.

Johnson & Hardy have suddenly blossomed into one of the best DE combos in the league since Luke stepped in.

Another thing,

Luke could turn out to be one helluva a parting gift from Marty Hurney.

Another thing,

Luke could turn out to be one helluva parting gift from Marty Hurney.