Photo
- - - - -

Kuechly is third in the league in tackles

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#49 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

Beason is a great MLB too. Injuries have held him back but letting him go would be insane. Cool thing about it is. Competition. We have 4 pre-season games to see who will be better at MLB. I love Kuechly at any position, MLB, WLB, SLB. I hope that Beason restructures. I believe he loves the Panthers and would realistically restructure before having to be cut.

You know the GM is going to be looking for Cap Space and Beason will be a target. Dumping Naku, AE, Pickles and some of the other dead weight will help some but the big buck deals need to disappear.

Sorry AE fans but 2 catches does not make him a valued asset for this team.

#50 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

I'm torn on the subject. I do know as much as I like Beason, I don't want Luke to move from the middle. Kid looks like a pro bowler out there mid way in his rookie year. He deserves to stay.

I think that we could have a line-backer core as good as San-Fran with the addition of a healthy Beason. I really don't think a re-structure is out of the order if we ask him for the sake of the team. I don't want to see Beason gone either, but teams like Baltimore and the Steelers repeatedly move linebackers. Four starting caliber linebackers would be such a good problem to have, if it were not for our cap problems.