Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Is it worth a few flags?

64 posts in this topic

I think Brock Osweiler is Manning's backup. But I get what you're saying... if Manning goes down, this game is over.

fox almost always defers to veteran qbs, no matter how terrible

i'm not much afraid of brock either

I hope CJ unloads on him like he did on his 2nd sack (I believe) of RGIII. Hard, Vicous and Clean.

Can we hit John Fox late a few times as well?

Knock the gum right down his throat and out the other end.!

Manning, better bring your SPLEEN pad just in case!

I hope we hit him cleanly, and often. Manning has always been incredibly tough to get to though.

Osweiler is the backup.

caleb hanie, the worst backup in the league, going in to take snaps

David Carr still holds that crown IMO

Just play hard football without intentionally trying to pop the dude just for the sake of popping him. If they think they have the sack and they're carrying in the momentum AS Manning throws it, obviously it's hard to stop sometimes.

But don't do it on purpose. You know how pissed we'd be if Cam got hurt on a late hit.

Are we really talking about re-aggravating a senior citizen's neck injury to give us an advantage in a football game? Are we forgetting that we have Thomas Davis on the team? How would you guys feel if somebody targeted his knee after the whistle so they can bring some "RA RA" into the game? Are we forgetting that we thought the Saints were scumbags last season for this very reason? That's pretty low, Zod. You should be embarrassed. I hope we keep the game clean.

Well, I am glad I never posted my "someone take a crap in Miller's helmet" thread.