Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Players Poll: Cam 2nd most Disappointing Player in NFL

43 posts in this topic

Posted

That's weak, a grown man anonymously gossiping like a high schooler.

Then we have the discredit Cam whenever possible hipsters in full effect here. Just can't win.

Posted

Cam did beat RG3. We won on Sunday.

hmmm...

The former Redskins and most of the 79,767 fans at FedEx Field came to see Cam vs. RGIII – the quarterback matchup between Cam Newton and Robert Griffin III, the past two Heisman Trophy winners.

Many of them left early because of the Panthers’ defense.

“The media made it RGIII versus Cam Newton. What they failed to realize is Cam Newton nor RGIII play defense. That was the deciding factor in this game,” Williams said.

Specifically, the Panthers’ defense.

charlotteobserver...

Posted

good, let the hate flow through you nfl players...

Posted

Ok, Cam got the better of the QB matchup and had a better day....see QB rating Cam 85.7, RGIII 53.3. Please stop the our D better than their D thing....nobody makes such claim when Brady and Manning have superior performances.

Regardless, it's good the defense is playing much better. If Chud had improvised more of the pro style versus read option day 1, Panthers are 5-3 or 6-2....te read option really negates much of the running ability of Deangelo and JStew......

Posted

Cam is hated like LeBron is hated.. because he is childish & arrogant

I want Cam to be hated like Tom Brady is hated.. because he kicks your ass on the field

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam is hated like LeBron is hated.. because he is childish & arrogant

I want Cam to be hated like Tom Brady is hated.. because he kicks your ass on the field

Lebron been in 3 finals, and won 1

I'll take that from Cam any day

By the way, QB's don't win games. It takes organizations to win

Posted

Lebron been in 3 finals, and won 1

I'll take that from Cam any day

By the way, QB's don't win games. It takes organizations to win

LeBron is still very childish & immature.

Posted

I don't see how he's childish and immature as opposed to being arrogant

Posted

Extremely talented players comprise that list. Cam is the most likely of the group to right the ship to be honest. Though I think Mario Williams will still have an impact and finish with 10 sacks before season's end.

Posted

LeBron is more mature than most 27 year olds. And 1 of the top 5 most successful/popular athletes in the world.

Posted

LeBron is more mature than most 27 year olds. And 1 of the top 5 most successful/popular athletes in the world.

Being a popular athlete has nothing to do with his maturity level. He is immature & arrogant.

I like both LeBron & Cam as athletes. But they both have enormous personality & maturity issues as men. Neither are good role models to the kids who look up them.

Posted

Being a popular athlete has nothing to do with his maturity level. He is immature & arrogant.

I like both LeBron & Cam as athletes. But they both have enormous personality & maturity issues as men. Neither are good role models to the kids who look up them.

LeBron is a great role model and a lot of kids do look up to him. Neither he nor Cam have personality or maturity issues, but both possess incredible athletic ability that makes people who dont come close to possessing, envious and attack their characters. LeBron's teammates and coaches do nothing but rave of his work ethic and maturity.