Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Election Day/Night Coverage thread

298 posts in this topic

What'd he say?

He pulled off his skin to reveal that he is in fact a robot.

It wasn't very shocking at all.

If everyone read what the Libertarian party was about, they'd see it's pretty much what everyone wants. But no one wants to give them a chance or care to look outside of their box.

If everyone read what the Libertarian party was about, they'd see it's pretty much what everyone wants. But no one wants to give them a chance or care to look outside of their box.

Yeah the message I got today was "if you want your libertarian ideals to move forward you HAVE to stay within the republican party." Someone actually said this to me.

Garbage. The GOP has no desire to move toward liberalism and many of their ideals fly in the face of fiscal conservatism and social liberalism.

GJ only got 1% and is the best candidate the party will get for a long time. I no longer have any vested interest in politics and can only sit back and hope the two major parties don't destroy everything. Or at least do it slowly.

Yes it is. Check out the airlines first thing they do is cut salaries and benefits. Another thing I have learned over the years accountants usually have no clue how to run a operation. They just look at numbers.

That's the most retarded comment I have ever read... COO office is across from me for a reason...

Regarding Airlines... that's the most touchy industry in the world... completely dependant on fuel costs. Terrible example.

I know what the libertarian party is about and would still vote green. Sweeping generalizations like this are not intelligent.

Green Party...the one party that Libertarians can look down their noses at.

I know what the libertarian party is about and would still vote green. Sweeping generalizations like this are not intelligent.

speaking more of the 2 main parties, republican and democrat, since there are only 3 recognized parties and is the main subject of this thread.

speaking more of the 2 main parties, republican and democrat, since there are only 3 recognized parties and is the main subject of this thread.

My statement remains the same.