• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brooklyn Bully

Hi, winter, nice to meet you.

I might actually like it if the days weren't so damn short. Sunset before 6 sucks when you get off at 5.

I love the winter, wish we'd get more snow her in VA.... Grew up in upstate NY, remember climbing out the 2nd story window to go play in the snow, it was the only way to get out of the house....

Now, we get flurries & the city shuts down....

Dont know how much Id still love it if I had to deal with it regularly as an adult....

I might actually like it if the days weren't so damn short. Sunset before 6 sucks when you get off at 5.

at least you see the freaking sun. i don't get off till 7.30.

at least you see the freaking sun. i don't get off till 7.30.

Do you go in late? I have typical hours where I see the sun all day long out the window, but get off work just late enough to not be able to do anything outside. I wish work would let me adjust my hours. I'd come in at 6 or so instead of 8:30.

Do you go in late? I have typical hours where I see the sun all day long out the window, but get off work just late enough to not be able to do anything outside. I wish work would let me adjust my hours. I'd come in at 6 or so instead of 8:30.

yea, I come in at 9:30 and I have no windows, so I see the sun in the morning a bit.

but that's what smoking is for!