#1 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

....of "Look what the last administration left us"

Let's get this train to its wreck-fest already. The sooner this thing breaks, the sooner we can get to fixing it

#2 jake14wl

jake14wl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

I only hope I live long enough to see Civil War 2.0 or WW3. Zombie Apocalypse would work, too.

#3 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

The fiscal cliff was going to happen with either Romney or Obama... now we can go ahead full steam to Evil Kenival that sumbitch. Hopefully we can deal with it during my lifetime so my son doesn't have to deal with 100 years of accrued unsustainable promises. Get ready America... you're getting a lesson in economics whether you want it or not.

#4 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

I only hope I live long enough to see Civil War 2.0 or WW3. Zombie Apocalypse would work, too.

Deer don't shoot back

#5 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,638 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

The fiscal cliff was going to happen with either Romney or Obama... now we can go ahead full steam to Evil Kenival that sumbitch. Hopefully we can deal with it during my lifetime so my son doesn't have to deal with 100 years of accrued unsustainable promises. Get ready America... you're getting a lesson in economics whether you want it or not.

Posted Image
Dorothea Lange's Migrant Mother depicts destitute pea pickers in California, centering on Florence Owens Thompson, age 32, a mother of seven children, in Nipomo, California, March 1936

Next time?

#6 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Posted Image
Dorothea Lange's Migrant Mother depicts destitute pea pickers in California, centering on Florence Owens Thompson, age 32, a mother of seven children, in Nipomo, California, March 1936

Next time?

That's a poor person Duggar right there...

#7 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,324 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

....of "Look what the last administration left us"

Let's get this train to its wreck-fest already. The sooner this thing breaks, the sooner we can get to fixing it

Once he is sworn in again, he is the "last administration" and he definitely left himself a mess. :)

#8 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,320 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Once he is sworn in again, he is the "last administration" and he definitely left himself a mess. :)

It won't matter, he will still be able to blame all bad on others and take credit for any good. Just how things work with this guy. And all teenagers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com