Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neblett's forgotten sack

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

All the stats I've seen say we got 4 sacks in the last game, 2 for CJ, 1.5 for the Kraken and .5 for D. Edwards. What about Neblett's sack with 12:30 left in the 4th? It was definitely a sack, he tripped him down about 3 yards behind the LOS. I went back and watched and counted, we definitely got 5 in that game. That would bump us from tied at 6th in the league in sacks to tied for 3rd :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='JawnyBlaze' timestamp='1352290787' post='1985915']
All the stats I've seen say we got 4 sacks in the last game, 2 for CJ, 1.5 for the Kraken and .5 for D. Edwards. What about Neblett's sack with 12:30 left in the 4th? It was definitely a sack, he tripped him down about 3 yards behind the LOS. I went back and watched and counted, we definitely got 5 in that game. That would bump us from tied at 6th in the league in sacks to tied for 3rd :)
[/quote]

Most likely they tagged it as a designed qb draw. Hence no sack but a tackle for loss.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Thorrez' timestamp='1352291414' post='1985921']

Most likely they tagged it as a designed qb draw. Hence no sack but a tackle for loss.
[/quote]

He has not been credited with any tackles at all for the 2012 season on ESPN stats or the NFL's.

Posted · Report post

Let's not think about Neblett's sack anymore, mkay?

Posted · Report post

Can of corn
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It was counted as a TFL.

Posted · Report post

Should have been a sack. He wanted to pass, couldnt, moved up in the pocket a bit and got dropped behind the line.

Posted · Report post

I noticed that last night

Posted · Report post

I'm sure RG111 hasn't forgotten about Neblett's sack.......prol smacked him in the chin.....

Posted · Report post

There saying It was a QB draw and a designed run so no sack

Posted · Report post

Well this QB draw theory, why hasn't he been credited with a tackle? I looked at NFL.com and ESPN stats for the game, and he's not listed as having any stats.

And the QB draw theory doesn't hold water in my opinion, when he started moving forward, it didn't look to me like a draw, looked like he was trying to move up in the pocket to avoid pressure.

Posted · Report post

I had forgotten about Neblett