8 replies to this topic

#1 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

I was just listnin' ta Fox news for all the reel troof and they says that the results are jus skewed!

Romney really one!

The have been counting 100% of Democratic ballots and only 35% of Republican (Christian) Ballots!

Those Muslims are diabolical!!!!

http://unskewedpolls.com/

#2 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,953 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Lol

#3 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,134 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

it looks like 1997 just threw up all over my monitor

#4 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

I just remember how the Republicans kept saying that the polls were wrong because they were "over sampling" Democrats.

Not so.

Obama was winning in the polls and he won last night.

#5 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

The 538 website that people tried to ignore called this election a while ago. Rational people already knew what was going to happen last night; even Gingrich knew....he sent out an email saying as much a couple of days ago to his supporters. It was amusing flipping between the different networks last night and seeing them milk it and delay reporting changes in the vote tally. Everything is all about entertainment these days apparently. On a side note: YES.....CUBAN B! Just wanted to get that off my chest.

#6 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

The Republican philosophy recently has been that there is an alternate version of the FACTS. (See climate change)

FACTS are FACTS, there aren't 2 sides to a FACT.

The ROFL moment with their desire to manipulate the FACTS when it came to polling results was that we would all get a definitive answer in a week and a half, and that would effectively PROOVE that they are full of sht.

#7 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

It was amusing flipping between the different networks last night

I watched Karl Rove (what a hideous pumpkin head) last night on Fox explaining how Romney was in good shape, that all the Democratic votes were from the early voting and that all the Republican votes were currently being counted.

He was trying to convince everyone that Romney was going to catch up and flip all those swing states.

It was funny to see the Fox news anchors seem a little skeptical of his "puppy dogs & ice cream" fantasy world.

#8 Cage

Cage

Eternal Hatred

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

It was funny to see the Fox news anchors seem a little skeptical of his "puppy dogs & ice cream" fantasy world.

Thanks to things like cable tv and the internet it is now possible to completely isolate yourself from reality and insulate yourself in a "bubble" where you can almost manufacture your own reality. This is what I feel is the root of the extreme partisan nature of today's politics. If you don't want to hear the other side, you don't have to; you can pretend they don't exist. You can pretend that they don't have valid points and you can make exaggerated claims to demonize them. All of that is dangerous as hell.

#9 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

My step brother works in state politics in Florida. He's been telling me for months that Romney had zero chance, that unless something came along to move the needle, he just didn't have the numbers. I admit that seeing Dick Morris on Fox promise a landslide for Romney got my hopes up. Should have listened to my step brother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com