Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

What I've Learned From This Election

224 posts in this topic

I would choose to crap

eating carp isn't that bad, you just have to cook it right.

You have to slice it every few inches to cut the bones then fry that bitch

Liberalism is a mental disease...and as Jesse Jackson Jr. proved it...a mental hospital stay doesn't keep you from being elected.

quoting michael savage dogma is antithetical to intelligent discourse and does nothing but continue the lazy ideological stratification that has led to the gulf we now face and the manifest inability to discuss actual issues.

do you see the problem inherent in your methodology?

quoting michael savage dogma is antithetical to intelligent discourse and does nothing but continue the lazy ideological stratification that has led to the gulf we now face and the manifest inability to discuss actual issues.

do you see the problem inherent in your methodology?

LOL.

When the label says seek medical help due to an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours they mean it.

24881687.jpg

Who'd have thought a thread entitled "What I've Learned From This Erection" would be so popular.

LOL.

it's true.

i would be interested in seeing someone put together some sort of visual chart to illustrate this, but i believe there's sort of an epistemological mindfug that occurs when certain sociological elements are in place.

say you're born into a family with zealous beliefs in mindset X, and you are socialized to believe the values and philosophy of Mindset X. rather than having a methodology of data intake that encourages unbiased evaluation, the methodology of Mindset X encourages filtering of new data through the preexisting philosophy of Mindset X, throwing out that which does not fit the current belief system and accepting that which does.

what you get is lazy classification as a methodology. anything that opposes Mindset X becomes Y by default, and those who oppose Mindset X ideologically are a bunch of Y-ers. And someone with Mindset X cannot possibly engage in rational discourse with a Y-er because the Y-view is discredited as intrinsically flawed based simply on its opposition to the ideology of Mindset X. everything ideologically is lumped into Y if it does not fit X.

and then discourse dies, and you pass Mindset X onto your offspring, heavily socializing them with it, and mindset is passed on with no methodology of critical independent thought passed on as well.

statements like "liberalism is a mental disorder" are a prime example of this.

1 person likes this

Like Ron Paul said in the other thread...we are too far gone

The only time we are to far gone is when we are dead.

1 person likes this

You talk like that in real life?

you are quick to point out the snarkiness and statement-dodging of those who you disagree with, and yet you've flippantly dismissed my thoughtful explanation of my position.

The only time we are to far gone is when we are dead.

That's, like, really deep... man.

That's, like, really deep... man.

I just got back from colorado so my mind is open. :)