Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

What I've Learned From This Election

224 posts in this topic

I concur. In 2016, Democrats will have held the Presidency for 16 of the past 24 years. I can guarantee you at that time they will still be using the same 'victim' arguments. Meanwhile blacks will still have high rates of single parent homes, poor results in education, the highest unemployment rates, and will account for a disproportionate number of violent criminals.

Everyone in the country is taught to have pride in their race except for white people and that has shown this election. Blacks have black history month, then there's efforts to promote Latino heritage and Asian heritage. Then there is the sex factor. Women and gays are taught to pat themselves on the back as well. If you're a white, heterosexual, Christian man, well, you clearly have so much privilege that you should just stay on the sidelines and show some humility... White people are told that having pride is shameful. As a result you see Latinos, blacks, Jews and Asians vote 70-93% for the DNC which caters to them constantly. Meanwhile the GOP receives only 59% of the divided white vote.

Many of the white liberals believe race doesn't matter. It's an admirable view, but it's something out of a fairy tale. Many white liberals are young, they'll reap what they sow. In South Africa there are laws that openly prevent white people from owning stock in certain companies and many companies set policies that prevent hiring white people. In Zimbabwe they continuously repossess land from whites - all for the goal of equality. In America white people are already negatively impacted by affirmative action, hiring quotas, and racial agendas (like hate crime laws which are rarely enforced against anyone but white men) set forth by the government. There's already a precedent for it. Do you think when a majority of our leaders are non-whites that they'll scale back on these racist policies? Unlikely.

Once you validate the status of being a victim it never ends. Ask Germany, to this day they're still paying Jews for their time spent in the Holocaust. I've read articles about Jewish babies during WW2 who can't even remember being affected by the Holocaust who are now receiving reparations from Germany.

WhiteTears.jpg

2. What I've learned from this election is that there are not many Americans that are in favor of tightening the federal budget, and lowering debt.

That is not true at all.

The vast majority of Americans are in favor of tightening the federal budget and reducing the national debt.

Just as long as it is someone else's benefits/programs/tax loopholes/pork that are cut/reduced to achieve those goals.

2 people like this

That's pretty good for a middle-right president.

nice eagle

g1352330035302507977.jpg

That is not true at all.

The vast majority of Americans are in favor of tightening the federal budget and reducing the national debt.

Just as long as it is someone else's benefits/programs/tax loopholes/pork that are cut/reduced to achieve those goals.

You are probably right, I should have used willing instead of in favor.

Most are not willing to take the lumps.

Everyone in the country is taught to have pride in their race except for white people and that has shown this election.

This is not true. White people very much take pride in their race. And have plenty things in society that symbolize that pride thru symbolism, culture, religion. Whites by and large take racial pride in NFL QBs for example.

This is not true. White people very much take pride in their race. And have plenty things in society that symbolize that pride thru symbolism, culture, religion. Whites by and large take racial pride in NFL QBs for example.

I would pay money to see Sylvianlight and KT have a debate. That would be quality entertainment right there...

I can honestly say that that is one thing that has never, ever even crossed my mind, being proud of being white... who freaking cares. It literally means nothing, at least to me anyway.

nice eagle

Reminds me of a parrot joke.

The bartender says "Wow, that is a really nice specimen ya got there. Where'd it come from?"

"Africa," said the parrot.