Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What I've Learned From This Election

228 posts in this topic

Posted

What you guys should fear most is the democrat party going pro-gun. I don't think you'd ever win again.

Posted

What you guys should fear most is the democrat party going pro-gun. I don't think you'd ever win again.

I thought they already were...only to mexican cartels.

Posted

In all seriousness the Republican push for black voters was basically "But we're the ones that freed you!"

I know a couple of posters that won't see what's funny about that.

Posted

They'd lose half the female vote.

Posted

They'd lose half the female vote.

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA

If I ever write an essay on all this I'm going to just link to yours and stirs posts.

Posted

121107-roof-rack.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

If I ever write an essay on all this I'm going to just link to yours and stirs posts.

What? if anything this election showed that the Reps really know how to talk to wimmins!

Posted

It was a joke, dick breath.

Posted

Why is it that if you vote democrat the only reason some think is possible is that you want a government handout?

It is possible for a rational individual to think that continuing to give incentives and breaks to big business will do more damage to the country than the current "entitlement" programs

Posted

I don't think anyone's running on corporate welfare either...aka bailouts.

Either way...drop in the bucket to prevent us going over fiscal cliff.

Posted

Why is it that if you vote democrat the only reason some think is possible is that you want a government handout?

It is possible for a rational individual to think that continuing to give incentives and breaks to big business will do more damage to the country than the current "entitlement" programs

They ran an entitled rich snob, so they took on his personality to defend him. They started seeing everyone else as worthless and lazy because that's how Romney thinks of people who weren't born rich.

They argued against boogeymen instead of actual policies. I saw the word "welfare" more this time than any election when it was actually relevant.

In 2004, they argued as if they were the everyman, good ol' boy, beer drinkers, fighting against the rich elitist snobs like Kerry. This time, they argued like they were the rich elitist snobs, and the everyman just wants a handout.

Very impressionable.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL. It's never okay to use "they" for an entire group unless that group is Republicans or rednecks. Then we all know (nudge nudge wink wink) that they all share the same characteristics deep down.