Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

What I've Learned From This Election

224 posts in this topic

I mean, 70% of all Muslims voted in 2000 for Bush (80% if you only count “non black” Muslims). Just 8 years later, something like 89% broke for Obama.

The Republican party is killing itself.

I agree, pandering has been perfected by Dems. They own it.

Pandering (n., stirs): Treating a minority like a human being.

Pandering (n., stirs): Treating a minority like a human being.

You are good at namecalling and putdowns but when it comes to ideas, you are at a loss. Pandering, namecalling. You are the posterboy for a good Dem. Results do not matter, a quick tongue and putdown, whether true or not are the ammunition libs pack. You are a good soldier.

The Democrats pander to minorities and women. Been that way forever. Twas always thus, and always thus shall be.

uhh does pander mean appealing to a constituency base? because it sounds like the two are being used interchangeably here

You are good at namecalling and putdowns but when it comes to ideas, you are at a loss. Pandering, namecalling. You are the posterboy for a good Dem. Results do not matter, a quick tongue and putdown, whether true or not are the ammunition libs pack. You are a good soldier.

I've put several ideas out there. You just run away and hide when I do, because you realize you don't have immediate talking points given to you by websites and talk radio show to retort with.

If you look back I've made several points in this thread, like how fast conservatives absolutely destroyed their Islamic voting base.

Reid wasting no time starting talk of reducing filibuster power.

"In a better society the minority would quietly suffer." - sylvanlight

uhh does pander mean appealing to a constituency base? because it sounds like the two are being used interchangeably here

Hey the Republicans pander to the church crowd. At least I can admit it. I don't think any Republicans seek the Oval Office hoping to save the unborn. They do so to free things up for business. But they can't get elected on that against the Democratic Gravy Train so they pander to the churchies to get votes.