• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#131 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Lol...again, dude, you're referring to a story from 5 years ago. You know poo about me right now. We'll golf clap for your recent successes, I guess, sure. But...uh....explain what this ACTUALLY has to do with the conversation or, kindly, STFU.

Whining that some strawman wants an indoor pool when a conservative strawman keeps your father from having hot water tells me all I need to know about you.

Again, get back to me when your college days are done.

#132 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

the welfare queen is a myth and i use it as a device to reverse your privilege. the alzheimer's-ridden dipshit that popularized it and the republican dipshits who still believe in it are in fact misogynists

but i understand you struggle with such basic concepts, and i applaud the government's efforts to provide work for people who cannot provide for themselves. i just wish it wasn't contingent on engaging in illegal wars and blowing up weddings in the middle east.

#133 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Your wife can't find work. Your solution for the poor? Get work.

Uh...................................................................................

Well so much for hoping you would catch the point of changing the politics involved in the job market.

#134 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Whining that some strawman wants an indoor pool when a conservative strawman keeps your father from having hot water tells me all I need to know about you.

Again, get back to me when your college days are done.

Please, point out where I said "those evil conservatives are the reason my dad doesn't have hot water"? Don't worry, I'll wait.

My point that whole time was that there are honest, hard-working men and women out there who are jobless/poor/etc who just cannot find work; or, when they do, they get laid-off unexpectedly.

Seems like you're.....building.....a strawman.......<_<

#135 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

the welfare queen is a myth and i use it as a device to reverse your privilege. the alzheimer's-ridden dipshit that popularized it and the republican dipshits who still believe in it are in fact misogynists

but i understand you struggle with such basic concepts, and i applaud the government's efforts to provide work for people who cannot provide for themselves. i just wish it wasn't contingent on engaging in illegal wars and blowing up weddings in the middle east.

Oh noes you reversed my privilege by calling me something that you don't believe exists

#136 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

hahahaha

#137 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

Seems like you're.....building.....a strawman....... <_<

rest assured, if a conservative accuses you of something, they're likely guilty of it themselves

see: voter fraud
government assistance
"immoral behavior"

#138 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:33 AM

Please, point out where I said "those evil conservatives are the reason my dad doesn't have hot water"? Don't worry, I'll wait.

My point that whole time was that there are honest, hard-working men and women out there who are jobless/poor/etc who just cannot find work; or, when they do, they get laid-off unexpectedly.

Seems like you're.....building.....a strawman.......<_<

Didn't you say the evidence shows the poor are victimized? Victimized by whom?

#139 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

The conservatives are seeking to cut down on those programs, thus, hurting those who simply are trying to feed themselves and their families, to get them decent healthcare, etc, just to get BY.

How dare your racist, pompous ass talk down on anybody and try to cover it up by saying they're being willfully victimized. Maybe they ARE, in fact, being victimized? If you look at the evidence, it's pretty damn convincing.

Seems pretty clear to me

#140 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

There is an old saying

If you are not liberal before you are 30, then you have no heart, if you are still liberal after 30, then you have no head.

If someone is in college and has not accomplished anything in life except to live off their parents or others, paid no bills or taxes and hasn't even started a career, does not own a home or ever paid one off, or raised kids, then only in their minds are they the experts at life. We understand you know just about everything there is to know, but so did we when we were you age. (Lightsout)

You spout too much stuff with nothing to back it up. You are, at your age a wonderful Democrat. Your dad is hurting, so it is someone elses fault, namely anyone who is not hurting. Did you know the richest folks in the country voted for Obama at a huge percentage? They know his rhetoric is aimed at guys like you who are idealistic but have no idea that it is all just rhetoric. The richest folks put Obama at the top of their list. That does not fit your rant, but at your age, I am sure you can construct another one to blame someone else for your woes. They have you, you are theirs.

Most folks will do whatever it takes to help their parents. Not saying you don't care, but if you are waiting on government or someone else to help your family, then Obama has done more with you than you know. This country did not get where it is with folks that were only able to achieve things with the help of the government. You are further gone than you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users