227 replies to this topic

#121 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

You have posts about strip clubs and your dipping habit. Somehow, I feel you want other people's money to go towards your father's hot water heater, while yours goes towards spitting in a bottle and single moms who send you home to fap at night.

I don't know man... you paint with a broad brush and I'm doing the same.

Yes...I have a story of something that happened nearly 5 years ago (before all of the events mentioned in this thread), and no longer dip.

Care to try again?

#122 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

btw poster googoodan sucked at the government teat for years

no bigger welfare queens than military personnel

#123 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

My mother was laid off two years ago. I've been paying her house payment, homeowners insurance and car insurance for the past 18 months. During those 18 months, I've had another child, worked a job far below my qualifications, went through several years of savings - my once impressive nest egg is nearly depleted. Also during the last 18 months, my wife graduated summa cum laude and hasn't found employment.

And here you are, preferring a strip club to your father's well being, telling me that your political ideology is what works? Get back to me when your college days are done.

#124 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

btw poster googoodan sucked at the government teat for years

no bigger welfare queens than military personnel

Check out Cantrell adding nothing but a gendered insult. Lemme guess, white nationalist links mentioned next?

#125 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

i bet he spent MY TAX DOLLARS on all sorts of poo he didn't need. television, computer, vacations. fuging welfare queens goddamn

#126 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Check out Cantrell adding nothing but a gendered insult. Lemme guess, white nationalist links mentioned next?

oh this is hilarious

please, explain to the class how "sucking at the teat" is a "gendered insult"

lol

#127 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

My mother was laid off two years ago. I've been paying her house payment, homeowners insurance and car insurance for the past 18 months. During those 18 months, I've had another child, worked a job far below my qualifications, went through several years of savings - my once impressive nest egg is nearly depleted. Also during the last 18 months, my wife graduated summa cum laude and hasn't found employment.

And here you are, preferring a strip club to your father's well being, telling me that your political ideology is what works? Get back to me when your college days are done.

Lol...again, dude, you're referring to a story from 5 years ago. You know poo about me right now. We'll golf clap for your recent successes, I guess, sure. But...uh....explain what this ACTUALLY has to do with the conversation or, kindly, STFU.

#128 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

oh btw how much of that "nest egg" was given to you by the government for the equivalent of digging holes and filling them back up

#129 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

oh this is hilarious

please, explain to the class how "sucking at the teat" is a "gendered insult"

lol

"Hurr durr" (your typical words in this scenario) you said welfare QUEEN, which proves your hatred of women

/ end Cantrell "logic"

#130 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Your wife can't find work. Your solution for the poor? Get work.

Uh...................................................................................

#131 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Lol...again, dude, you're referring to a story from 5 years ago. You know poo about me right now. We'll golf clap for your recent successes, I guess, sure. But...uh....explain what this ACTUALLY has to do with the conversation or, kindly, STFU.

Whining that some strawman wants an indoor pool when a conservative strawman keeps your father from having hot water tells me all I need to know about you.

Again, get back to me when your college days are done.

#132 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

the welfare queen is a myth and i use it as a device to reverse your privilege. the alzheimer's-ridden dipshit that popularized it and the republican dipshits who still believe in it are in fact misogynists

but i understand you struggle with such basic concepts, and i applaud the government's efforts to provide work for people who cannot provide for themselves. i just wish it wasn't contingent on engaging in illegal wars and blowing up weddings in the middle east.

#133 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Your wife can't find work. Your solution for the poor? Get work.

Uh...................................................................................

Well so much for hoping you would catch the point of changing the politics involved in the job market.

#134 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Whining that some strawman wants an indoor pool when a conservative strawman keeps your father from having hot water tells me all I need to know about you.

Again, get back to me when your college days are done.

Please, point out where I said "those evil conservatives are the reason my dad doesn't have hot water"? Don't worry, I'll wait.

My point that whole time was that there are honest, hard-working men and women out there who are jobless/poor/etc who just cannot find work; or, when they do, they get laid-off unexpectedly.

Seems like you're.....building.....a strawman.......<_<

#135 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,797 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

the welfare queen is a myth and i use it as a device to reverse your privilege. the alzheimer's-ridden dipshit that popularized it and the republican dipshits who still believe in it are in fact misogynists

but i understand you struggle with such basic concepts, and i applaud the government's efforts to provide work for people who cannot provide for themselves. i just wish it wasn't contingent on engaging in illegal wars and blowing up weddings in the middle east.

Oh noes you reversed my privilege by calling me something that you don't believe exists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com