Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KaseKlosed

Something is Going On 2012

26 posts in this topic

Reminds me of the 'Summer of the shark attacks' right before 9/11.

When nothing is worth reporting in the news, magnify issues that happen regularly and make them seem really ominous.

Reminds me of the 'Summer of the shark attacks' right before 9/11.

When nothing is worth reporting in the news, magnify issues that happen regularly and make them seem really ominous.

While I vividly remember that God awful news cycle, I think there is plenty to talk about with the election alone.

does not mean end of days........just change....earth is speaking to us

Only thing that really creeped me out was the sounds... I think everything else has some valid scientific explanation for it. I'm sure the sounds could be explained as well, but I've never heard of that phenomenon, nor have I heard of any explanation of it, so it's kind of creepy.

does not mean end of days........just change....earth is speaking to us

The earth is all like "bro, y'all need to chill the f*ck out or I'm gonna go cataclysmic on your ass...these are my warning farts"

Wait, several of the sun phenomenons are creepy as well... The ring around the sun thing was weird.

While I vividly remember that God awful news cycle, I think there is plenty to talk about with the election alone.

Gary Condit says Hi!

When I think of credibility, I think of WorldStarHipHop

Wait, several of the sun phenomenons are creepy as well... The ring around the sun thing was weird.

diffracted sunlight through small ice crystals in cirrus clouds. happens with the moon too.