Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

Investors don't like 4 more years.

42 posts in this topic

EVERY stock is down. We's about to go for a ride. Thanks for voting this inexperienced fugtard in guys. Good luck

Inexperienced? I mean, I understand not liking Obama, that's cool. But inexperienced? There's not an eligible person in the entire world with more experience as President.

Inexperienced? I mean, I understand not liking Obama, that's cool. But inexperienced? There's not an eligible person in the entire world with more experience as President.

mittens would have been one of them there business man presidents though, and they have an impeccable record in the white house.

Not true. George H. W. Bush has a couple of months more experience and is eligible. :)

But I do agree with you that inexperienced is no longer a label that can be applied to President Obama.

So.... surely today's dip had nothing to do with a string of bad news about Europe's economic crisis and how it is affecting Germany's growth and new worries that Greece might exit the euro zone.

Nope it is about Obama. AMRITE? AMRITE??

Good to see many Republicans retreating right back into their bubble that got their asses kicked in the first place.

teeray...are you kicking over stones trying to find a republican to blame this on?

This is probably just a little reaction to the election, dollar losing some value, and people shifting some 401k dollars from stocks to bonds.

stock.jpg

GUYZ LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMEZ OBAMA'S BEEN ELECTED!!!

So.... surely today's dip had nothing to do with a string of bad news about Europe's economic crisis and how it is affecting Germany's growth and new worries that Greece might exit the euro zone.

Nope it is about Obama. AMRITE? AMRITE??

Good to see many Republicans retreating right back into their bubble that got their asses kicked in the first place.

L :rolleyes: L

stock.jpg

GUYZ LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMEZ OBAMA'S BEEN ELECTED!!!

Hey look, a real chart

20121029_CB1_1.png

1 person likes this

teeray...are you kicking over stones trying to find a republican to blame this on?

This is probably just a little reaction to the election, dollar losing some value, and people shifting some 401k dollars from stocks to bonds.

Most investors are more interested in what is happening in European markets than who won the election last night. if the election had anything to do with today's market it is miniscule.

Obama was the clear favorite going into the election last night but stocks rose 1% on election day and has surged 6% in the last year despite Obama's consistent advantage in polls and in most election models and Intrade. So this theory makes ZERO sense.

If the stock market is falling significantly due to Obama's reelection than I am VERY worried about the the intelligence of investors. If they were that worried about his re-election they should have pulled their money out a while ago because Obama has been the heavy favorite for quite some time.

How can you be good at predicting the future of stocks if you cant read/ understand polls from swing states being done daily?