http://www.cnbc.com/id/49723418

#17 mvp2011

mvp2011

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Btw, pepsico (owners of Doritos) is doing relatively ok today. Might that have something to do with how a certain vote in Colorado turned out?

More like every stoner loser without a job is playing h4 with a bag of Doritos and a mtn dew right now

#18 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

More like every stoner loser without a job is playing h4 with a bag of Doritos and a mtn dew right now

i think that was the joke.

#19 mvp2011

mvp2011

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

How impressive of you to notice lol

#20 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

Btw, pepsico (owners of Doritos) is doing relatively ok today. Might that have something to do with how a certain vote in Colorado turned out?

And Payton Manning recently bought a lot of Papa Johns stores. He knows what's up.

#21 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,145 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

EVERY stock is down. We's about to go for a ride. Thanks for voting this inexperienced fugtard in guys. Good luck

Inexperienced? I mean, I understand not liking Obama, that's cool. But inexperienced? There's not an eligible person in the entire world with more experience as President.

#22 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

Inexperienced? I mean, I understand not liking Obama, that's cool. But inexperienced? There's not an eligible person in the entire world with more experience as President.

mittens would have been one of them there business man presidents though, and they have an impeccable record in the white house.

#23 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,953 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Not true. George H. W. Bush has a couple of months more experience and is eligible. :)

But I do agree with you that inexperienced is no longer a label that can be applied to President Obama.

#24 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,487 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

So.... surely today's dip had nothing to do with a string of bad news about Europe's economic crisis and how it is affecting Germany's growth and new worries that Greece might exit the euro zone.

Nope it is about Obama. AMRITE? AMRITE??

Good to see many Republicans retreating right back into their bubble that got their asses kicked in the first place.

#25 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 17,716 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

teeray...are you kicking over stones trying to find a republican to blame this on?

This is probably just a little reaction to the election, dollar losing some value, and people shifting some 401k dollars from stocks to bonds.

#26 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,886 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Posted Image

GUYZ LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMEZ OBAMA'S BEEN ELECTED!!!

#27 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

So.... surely today's dip had nothing to do with a string of bad news about Europe's economic crisis and how it is affecting Germany's growth and new worries that Greece might exit the euro zone.

Nope it is about Obama. AMRITE? AMRITE??

Good to see many Republicans retreating right back into their bubble that got their asses kicked in the first place.

L :rolleyes: L

#28 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Posted Image

GUYZ LOOK AT HOW MANY TIMEZ OBAMA'S BEEN ELECTED!!!

Hey look, a real chart

Posted Image

#29 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 12,487 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

teeray...are you kicking over stones trying to find a republican to blame this on?

This is probably just a little reaction to the election, dollar losing some value, and people shifting some 401k dollars from stocks to bonds.

Most investors are more interested in what is happening in European markets than who won the election last night. if the election had anything to do with today's market it is miniscule.

Obama was the clear favorite going into the election last night but stocks rose 1% on election day and has surged 6% in the last year despite Obama's consistent advantage in polls and in most election models and Intrade. So this theory makes ZERO sense.

#30 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

If the stock market is falling significantly due to Obama's reelection than I am VERY worried about the the intelligence of investors. If they were that worried about his re-election they should have pulled their money out a while ago because Obama has been the heavy favorite for quite some time.

How can you be good at predicting the future of stocks if you cant read/ understand polls from swing states being done daily?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.