Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

h0llywood

Calling Out Zod

127 posts in this topic

inbeforegritspieseverybroncostrolls

This win is going to be glorious. We can still easily lose, because it's Peyton, and as good as our secondary has played the past couple of games (relatively, anyway), Peyton could easily pick us apart if we don't get pressure. But if we win this....oh, what a feeling.

i think they're going to kick us in the dick tbh. fox is going to want to stick it to us and i don't think our coaching staff has it together to the extent that we'll see a repeat of last week. plus there's barely anybody in the entire league playing better than manning right now and he's a steam roller when he's hot.

but lol these broncos fans are so mad.

"He should be fired." lol

Said that for years. :lol:

2 people like this

I feel like a fight is about to break out but both sides are talking smack before it happens. Someone needs to throw the first punch. I don't see Broncos fans in the smack talk forum here, time to travel to Denver Panthers fans. Don't worry, the Bucs Head Coach will hold down the fort here and post about Doug Martin.

Like they would be sympathetic if they did the same thing to Cam. GTFOH Broncos fans.

lol.

They're awfully confident for a group who has our sloppy seconds of a head coach and what few pieces of Peyton Manning left that aren't prosthetic.

1 person likes this

wonder if that controversial thread increased any vistor traffic?

genius

1 person likes this

LOL The Broncos are 5-3, record wise, there are arguably 9 other teams better than them. When did they become the best team in the league??

LOL The Broncos are 5-3, record wise, there are arguably 9 other teams better than them. When did they become the best team in the league??

2-2 on the road.