Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling Out Zod

128 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm from nowhere. I spent my whole life moving around due to a parent being in the Military.

hobos 4L!fE bro

Posted

Hm, nice touch on the slick comment.

Too bad it doesn't hide your propensity to make yourself look like a complete jerk; made evident with numerous examples in your +11K posts.

Your reply amused me so I'll entertain your question with a question of my own.

What is your definition of, "around?"

If I became a fan in 1994, and the Broncos didn't win their first title until 1998, how many years is that? That's rhetorical but, I'm sure you're aware.

That's 4 years.

1,460 days to be exact.

So sure, I guess you could characterize that as, "around."

Stay classy, bro.

can't resist that tasty bate can ya.

Posted

can't resist that tasty bate can ya.

Maybe not. I'm not sure who's cucumber patch that guy sat down in but the cheapshot at my fanhood was unwarranted. I wasn't even here talking smack.

Posted

Maybe not. I'm not sure who's cucumber patch that guy sat down in but the cheapshot at my fanhood was unwarranted. I wasn't even here talking smack.

Can you atleast relay to your Denver buddies to quit with the 70-3 score predictions. They're getting pretty lame up there.

Posted

Frankly, I think they have every right to be pissed off. I mean really, Zod (and bless his heart and all his enthusiasm) as the leader of this board and someone fairly close to the organization on a real world level comes out and basically endorses/hopes for our players to be getting late hits on their qb...its no surprise that the entire fanbase became the target of the criticism.

Saying such a thing about Manning several years ago would be fine, but saying such a thing about a man who just came back from neck surgery is entirely different, and with that in mind, Zods comments come off less like "we just wanna disrupt his rhythm and play fired up", and more like "we are willing to eat a few flags if it means we can hit and possibly re injure him"

Imagine how we would feel if fans of some other team (especially their forum owner) came out and hoped for/wanted to see some of their players possibly getting a flag for taking late and questionable hits at Thomas Davis..we'd all be calling them as dirty as the Saints!

Posted

Is it wrong to ask a "controversial" question or to answer it?

I doubt the intention was 'hurt manning', but a little extra goes a long way...

Posted

Hm, nice touch on the slick comment.

Too bad it doesn't hide your propensity to make yourself look like a complete jerk; made evident with numerous examples in your +11K posts.

Your reply amused me so I'll entertain your question with a question of my own.

What is your definition of, "around?"

If I became a fan in 1994, and the Broncos didn't win their first title until 1998, how many years is that? That's rhetorical but, I'm sure you're aware.

That's 4 years.

1,460 days to be exact.

So sure, I guess you could characterize that as, "around."

Stay classy, bro.

Lol you mad

camummad.gif

That wasn't even smack. Cheer up a little bit. Broncs fans are a sensitive group.

Posted

Lol you mad

http://i174.photobuc...jo/camummad.gif

That wasn't even smack. Cheer up a little bit.

Wow. That was rather anti-climatic. I thought you would have pulled out a little something better than that. At least your first post towards me showed potential but this, come on man. I'm disappointed. Step your game up, bro.

It was fun while it lasted. :)

Posted

Wow. That was rather anti-climatic. I thought you would have pulled out a little something better than that. At least your first post towards me showed potential but this, come on man. I'm disappointed. Step your game up, bro.

It was fun while it lasted. :)

I talk smack in the Smack Forum. But wow is it now obvious that Bronco fans are a little sensitive. Did all your homies question your fan hood when you bought that Manning jersey or something?

Posted

I have nothing against Bronco fans

Posted

SCP:" you won't like me when I'm angry".... new guy keeps poking him with a stick......

Posted

Damn, the way you guys are talking about Broncos fans one would think you guys actually matter in the NFL, or have been around longer than most teams have season ticket waiting lists. Panther fans are not more passionate than Bronco fans, Broncos have had more consecutive sellouts than your lousy team has been in existence. I'd say the only fanbase worse than the Panthers is the Jaguars. Come back with fanbase smack when your team actually as some history, until then battle it out with the Jags for worst fans in the NFL.

I actually liked the Panthers until I came on your boards to have friendly conversation about the game this weekend, and saw how delusional and idiotic 99% of you guys are. No team with a 2-6 record should be talking as much crap as you guys do, and no team with as little history as a franchise should be calling out other franchises that have been around since the 60's.

BTW, who was your guys favorite team before 1995?