#61 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,239 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Like every other game at BofA, there will be thousands of Broncos fans in attendance so we will get to talk smack in real life.

#62 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Like every other game at BofA, there will be thousands of Broncos fans in attendance so we will get to talk smack in real life.

Hmmmmm not sure about that. There were very few Seahawks fans there.

#63 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,239 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hmmmmm not sure about that. There were very few Seahawks fans there.

Remember the Broncs game in 2008? BofA was crawling with Bronco fans. We beat the crap out of them though. The game in ATL this season looked to be about 1/3 Bronco fans.

#64 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,578 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

And most of them will be ill bred shat heels from NC and SC. With brand new manning jerseys.

#65 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,833 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

lol

#66 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,408 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

jesus christ which one of them is going to eat the cracker when that circle jerk of a thread winds down

they're about the 4th best team in the conference

#67 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,951 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

jase be trollin

#68 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,546 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

I hope we beat the snot of of these guys.

Denver is riding one thing and one thing only. They won the QB lottery.

It's going to take a big day.

#69 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

What I found to be humorous is the way they state we're all over here being arrogant and overconfident, then proceed to tell the guys over there that the Broncs are "clearly the superior team." WTF? Pot, meet Kettle...

That, and the built-in excuse that if they lose, our team didn't beat theirs, it was that they made mental mistakes or something:

Their confidence is ridiculous. The steelers, falcons, texans, and even pats fans weren't as arrogant as this when they played us. Saying outrageous things about your team does not make a better fan, it just makes a delusional fan. Could they win, yeah. But not because they are better. It would be because the broncos are playing a midyear game against a nfc team that is 2-6, while the panthers are playing in as close to a playoff game as they are going to get this year.

Notice the irony being implemented here: Stating that arrogance makes for a delusional fan, then backing that up by being arrogant. Love that they think their team is our "playoff game" too. Really? Do they think we'll give a fug about them after this weekend?

I wonder if they think calling our team "The Kitties" bothers us at all? Sorry chumps, but we've been called a lot worse by better fans than your shitstick of a fanbase. This cutdown is about as special bus as I've seen from opposing fans. I mean, gosh, we should just go call their team the Denver Geldings! That'll show them! HAHAHA... meh. Retards....

#70 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Let them think what they want about the Panthers. I think they'll be in for a surprise.

#71 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

yep. and as good as they might be with him...just how long are they planning on being able to use him and what's the plan for after he's gone? get lucky with another old vet QB? seems like the fox preferred method.

#72 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

What I found to be humorous is the way they state we're all over here being arrogant and overconfident, then proceed to tell the guys over there that the Broncs are "clearly the superior I mean, gosh, we should just go call their team the Denver Geldings! That'll show them! HAHAHA... meh.

that actually made me chuckle.

#73 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Not being a homer I would say if we heard that another teams fans wanted to hurt Cam we would get defensive as well, probably saying poo we dont mean. At the end of the day what Zod said was fine, and any other reaction we got from the Broncos fans wouldnt have made sense. Zod wouldnt have made a post like that in 2008 or even 2010 but the fans and players both of the Carolina Panthers are on alert, get the fug up and win some games and make a rally. A couple late hits, so what? If late hits are the result of our guys playing out of their mind and putting together any type of run, then do it. Just win games. Cam is a villain now due to RG3 (Cam is better but Griffin is more class, which people like, and Cam is more swag, which people dont like) why not live up to the villains role for once. We are at that point.

Kuechly smashing his helmet to the ground after the win, and what Hardy was reported doing and Cam taunting the fans at the end of his touchdown. Thats all I need to see to find out what our teams identity is finally going to be. JR said he wanted to model the Steelers. Big Ben is a villain to most fans and he has 2 rings, the Steelers defense is always called for penalties and late hits and they are a stellar D coached by a no poo coordinator. Dick LeBeau. Lets not be little bitches anymore, as fans...cause our players sure arent, especially on defense. When you can show attitude. When Hurney lost his job...poo got real.

#74 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

I'm not gonna lie, I had to look up the word "gelding."

I wish I hadn't :(

#75 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

It's going to take a big day.

Come on, bro. That ain't fair lol. The defense was already pretty nice before Peyton got there. I do have to agree that we are definitely riding Peyton though. Shoooooot, who wouldn't if given the chance? Besides, I'm glad that I now don't have to suffer the embarrassment of Cam showing out against a The Golden Calf of Bristol led Broncos.

The Golden Calf of Bristol got the last laugh in the SEC but Cam has definitely gotten it in the NFL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com