• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#76 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

How different this situation would be if The Golden Calf of Bristol was still the starter going into the game against us. LOL!!

#77 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 791 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

As a Panther fan living in Colorado, I would absolutely relish a Carolina victory. I'm cautiously optimistic about our chances but they aren't the Redskins...

I have nothing against Bronco fans here. They're good people, but they literally know nothing about the Panthers. It's embarrassing to listen the sports talk radio here.

#78 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

How different this situation would be if The Golden Calf of Bristol was still the starter going into the game against us. LOL!!

If The Golden Calf of Bristol was still the starter, you'd be laughing at The Golden Calf of Bristol zealots and Gator fans. You would probably see less confidence from us Broncos fan too. I'll be honest, as a Broncos fan, I supported The Golden Calf of Bristol 100% of the time but, that's what you're supposed to do with any QB of your team. Now that we have Manning our team has seen a ridiculous amount of improvement leading to alot of confidence. I appreciate the wild season our team had when everyone had them left for dead but, we have Peyton Freakin Manning. I do not miss The Golden Calf of Bristol at all lol

#79 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,629 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

So some fans are mad because some of fans think that our defensive ends should hit their qb? That almost never happens in the NFL. ;)

#80 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

i actually like the broncos and respect the hell out of manning, but for the sake of those fluttering soprano twats on the donkeys board i hope we splinter his ass sunday just to watch their tears.

#81 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

So some fans are mad because some of fans think that our defensive ends should hit their qb? That almost never happens in the NFL. ;)

It was the notion that the Panthers should hit him illegally. Meh. It is what it is though. Fan is short for Fanatic and some people forget that. At the end of the day, we are spectators and what we say or think has no influence on the players in the game.

#82 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

i actually like the broncos and respect the hell out of manning, but for the sake of those fluttering soprano twats on the donkeys board i hope we splinter his ass sunday just to watch their tears.

Oh yeah?! The same way Cam opens his chest for his Superman celebration will be the same way the Broncos open the Panthers up before they bend them over and put it in. :)

Monday, I'll go back to wishing nothing but the best for the Panthers because I think they have a bright future. Until then, you're all ass and I hate you!

#83 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Thought this thread was going to be about Zod's increased (excessive?!) use of the ban stick.

#84 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,862 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

Oh yeah?! The same way Cam opens his chest for his Superman celebration will be the same way the Broncos open the Panthers up before they bend them over and put it in. :)

Monday, I'll go back to wishing nothing but the best for the Panthers because I think they have a bright future. Until then, you're all ass and I hate you!

That was graphic

And a little erotic.

#85 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

you must be from boulder

#86 xclr82xtc

xclr82xtc

Battle of the Cats Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

i need a gif of that cat video from 2:12 to 2:15.. hook it up somebody!

#87 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

That was graphic

And a little erotic.

Just a tad. I save the romantic stuff for when the Broncos play the Raiders.

#88 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

you must be from boulder

I'm from nowhere. I spent my whole life moving around due to a parent being in the Military.

#89 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,629 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

It was the notion that the Panthers should hit him illegally. Meh. It is what it is though. Fan is short for Fanatic and some people forget that. At the end of the day, we are spectators and what we say or think has no influence on the players in the game.

I don't think he was actually serious, but fans say that sort of stuff all the time. For that matter, I bet the players say it to, albeit in a forum that is not public. But thats what the ref's are there for.

#90 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

I don't think he was actually serious, but fans say that sort of stuff all the time. For that matter, I bet the players say it to, albeit in a forum that is not public. But thats what the ref's are there for.

Oh I didn't think he was serious too. I just meant fans have their extreme behavior lol. As seen by timewarps created by a thread being created about a thread being created about another thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com