#1 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:22 PM

Its apperant the Detroit will not resign Allen Iverson. Do you think he would be a good fit for the Bobcats under Larry Brown?

I think he would be a great fit if he takes on diminished role of coming of the bench. If he Has tobe a starter, then i dont think it will work. He doesnt have the same skills he had, and he is not a team ball player, something LB wants to do.

Discuss

#2 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

He's probably my favorite player of all time, but I would not want him on the Cats. He won't want to be a bench player especially on a team that has never made the playoffs. Brown may want him and AI might want to play from Brown, but it will not happen in Charlotte.

#3 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

I think he would be a great fit if he takes on diminished role of coming of the bench.

AI's not gonna accept coming off the bench. Even though they were winning, he wouldnt do it in Detroit. I think AI's next stop is somewhere like Toronto or Sacramento because he still wants to be a starter that gets 30 touches a game. Those teams are the only ones who will cater to him and could use him as a draw to sell tickets.

#4 TyHillPanthers

TyHillPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:33 PM

If AI did come, he would start. AIs best years were with Larry Brown so its not a shock if it happens. Felton would either leave or back up Raja at the 2 position with Augustine backing up AI.

#5 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

Dont see it happening. It would sell tickets though!

#6 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

Iverson is done. This isn't 2001, he no longer has the elite skills to put a team on his back and carry them and he isn't willing to not be a ball hog. No team will or should want to sign him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users