54 replies to this topic

#46 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Awesome. I look forward to seeing how our teams match up on Sunday. Regardless of what team wins, somebody's forums are going to have a complete meltdown lol. Hopefully it's yours haha.

If we lose it wont be a comlete meltdown. It'll be a normal Sunday with people calling for so and so getting axed. With that said I hope you guys have a nuclear meltdown Sunday! But atleast you can smoke your pain away and munch on Papa Johns! ;)

#47 Swaiy

Swaiy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

If we lose it wont be a comlete meltdown. It'll be a normal Sunday with people calling for so and so getting axed. With that said I hope you guys have a nuclear meltdown Sunday! But atleast you can smoke your pain away and munch on Papa Johns! ;)

If the Broncos lose, there will definitely be a meltdown. I don't think I will even log on to read the filth posted on there in the event of a loss.

As far as the smoking goes, I don't live in Colorado so I won't be smoking...

Legally. ;)

#48 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,632 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Thomas was drafted in the 5th by the Cowgirls. But yeah, pretty spot on JOAT.

Lol, just read that on the Disturber article about Thomas. Thanks for the clarification.

#49 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,677 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Seemed like when Fox was here he didn't have much success vs. mobile QBs. I have no numbers to back that up though, so I can most certainly be wrong

Fox didn't have Peyton Manning playing for him then. Fox did ok against atlanta when we had a decent offense (03-05).

#50 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,223 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

This is going to be an interesting game. We have a youg team and I know they respect Manning, even Cam said he' like a God of football, or something to that effect. We should respect him but we should sack him more. Our secondary will be tested. I hope we watched tape of Atlanta's defensive coverage against them.

#51 Papa-Pwn

Papa-Pwn

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

I hope we watched tape of Atlanta's defensive coverage against them.

Everyone says this, but everyone forgets that Peyton shredded their defense after getting pictures in the 2nd Q. He figured that style of D out quickly. When the Raiders and Chargers tried to mimic it, he dropped 3 TDs on them.

In order to beat Peyton you must confuse him, which means throw him a defense he hasn't seen. He has already seen what ATL did, and it will not negatively affect him again.

#52 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

You got to throw different looks his way the entire game AND not show your hand pre-snap.

#53 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,223 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Everyone says this, but everyone forgets that Peyton shredded their defense after getting pictures in the 2nd Q. He figured that style of D out quickly. When the Raiders and Chargers tried to mimic it, he dropped 3 TDs on them.

In order to beat Peyton you must confuse him, which means throw him a defense he hasn't seen. He has already seen what ATL did, and it will not negatively affect him again.

I don't know what everyone is saying but I said this because Atl was effective. That doesn't stop him from being Peyton. Atl confused him, watching tape on what they did doesn't suggest to mimic their exact play as much as it suggests to confuse him by throwing different looks at him and maintaining discipline.

#54 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

It's time for the offense to step up and play to its potential. We cannot plan on our defense being able to shut down Peyton and that offense. We will need to put up points to win.

#55 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,904 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

@Panthers

#Broncos LB Von Miller: "I am Cam's biggest fan. If I had sons that play QB, I would tell them to watch Cam Newton."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com