49 replies to this topic

#46 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,019 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

I don't think that we would divide and go to other countries...just that if it happened we would become a few different countries sharing borders.

#47 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,717 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Legalize gay marriage, abortion, and marijuana on a Federal level.

Eliminate overseas spending towards wars and military reinforcement/intervention and bring that money home.

Protect and preserve our own resources and reduce dependencies on them.

States should seek independence if the above things cannot be achieved by big brother.

Despite people who dwell on the past, secession isn't just a way of being able to discriminate. It is a way to obtain radical progress because attempts to do so on a national level have failed.

#48 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

It is pretty ridiculous and doesn't merit much serious consideration, just seemed to fit in well with the OP.

This guy seems like someone that hasn't gotten over the break up of the old CCCP and hopes to see the same thing happen here.

Note how Russia gets Alaska back. 2 cents an acre, another sore point with many throwbacks from the CCCP.

#49 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,140 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Most of the South would never really go with that, as it would be economic suicide.

hence the civil war.

#50 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

If Californian was its own country it would it would have the 6th largest economy in the world.

Being from California, I would not like to see that happen. This is a great country, its still a young country.

I love my country.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.