Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft Options

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Chiefs have played Glen Dorsey at DE. Is he an option to sign as a DT?

Posted

Chiefs have played Glen Dorsey at DE. Is he an option to sign as a DT?

I would love to add Dorsey. I think both he and Jackson been poorly untilize in a 34 D. The two of them are 43 DT. KC fawked them up.

Posted

Star 1st. Patterson 2nd. Trade into the 3rd for trufant. BPA, BPA, BPA.

Byrd and knighton FAs...

Love it! This is more like it.

Posted

If we get the chance to take Star or Hankins and we pass up on one of them, I will go mad crazy!

I don't care how good the Dline has been playin. We need to solidify the NT spot. We need a run stuffer, Ron Edwards replacement.

2 people like this

Posted

I think the least talented position on the Panthers is safety. I agree that Patterson is going to be a stud, but the safeties are so bad that they either have to grab one in FA or draft one. As bad as the starters are I'd sign one AND draft one.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the least talented position on the Panthers is safety. I agree that Patterson is going to be a stud, but the safeties are so bad that they either have to grab one in FA or draft one. As bad as the starters are I'd sign one AND draft one.

Yup, can't argue

Posted

Dorsey is widely considered a bust, if we could get him cheap on an incentive based deal I'd be fine with it, but would want to bring someone else in as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Godfrey is a good SS and will improve as he spends more time there. My single biggest concern on the whole roster is FS.

Posted

Dorsey is widely considered a bust, if we could get him cheap on an incentive based deal I'd be fine with it, but would want to bring someone else in as well.

I think Dorsey is a clear "bust" in a 34. But I would not mind seeing what he can do in a 43 D. I think both Dorsey and Jackson are pure 43 DT. Thanks to KC, they're looking like busts.

Posted

Hell no thank you to those 240-250 lbs DEs you mentioned. This ain't the year to get a DE in my opinion. I'd prefer Star, but if he's gone I wouldn't be upset about getting Hankins. In the 2nd I'd be fine with a stud FS or one of those promising WRs (depending on FA). If we trade back into the 3rd OL, CB, FS (if none in the 2nd or FA) would be fine.

Posted

I think Godfrey is a good SS and will improve as he spends more time there. My single biggest concern on the whole roster is FS.

I sure he was trying to mean "FS".

Godfrey has improved greatly from last year to this year. I think the reason is we're playing him to his advantage, moving him into the box. Godfrey will be okay as a "box safety". Hes clearly lacks the coverage skills to cover Tight Ends though.

Posted

Hell no thank you to those 240-250 lbs DEs you mentioned. This ain't the year to get a DE in my opinion. I'd prefer Star, but if he's gone I wouldn't be upset about getting Hankins. In the 2nd I'd be fine with a stud FS or one of those promising WRs (depending on FA). If we trade back into the 3rd OL, CB, FS (if none in the 2nd or FA) would be fine.

Great minds think alike! =)