• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

I should change my gender on here to female. You automatically get 15 slices of pie no matter what you post.

You ever think its because you are annoying?

#17 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

I was expecting more with post #4,000... But then again you set the bar so high with all the others... Meh, I don't know

#18 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

I agree

#19 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Do I ever think what because I'm annoying?

#20 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

I was expecting more with post #4,000... But then again you set the bar so high with all the others... Meh, I don't know

Would like to know more. I always want to learn and grow. What were you looking for?
Thanks for your feedback.

#21 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Yeah this wasn't NEARLY as good as TCF's 4,000 post...

#22 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Would like to know more. I always want to learn and grow. What were you looking for?
Thanks for your feedback.

I was just expecting more... Like the big post you made a little while back. The change of heart one...it was a thing of true beauty.

This was good though, just not on the same level as that one

#23 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

Didn't read....gay

#24 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,284 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

Didn't read....gay

and the ban hammer commeth!!!!!!!!

#25 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Huh

#26 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Huh

You almost broke two rules at once--- your variation of TLDNR and a personal insult - "gay". Bannable offenses..........

#27 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,433 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Ladypanther. Instant graditude seems to be theme in this Madden era of football fans. Create a player or add an impossible trade and all is well.

I remember when I first heard of Carolina in the running for a team and the minimal likelihood of us landing it. I also remember the incredible presentation JR put on. Carolins deserved this team. Over the years we have shown we belong. JR just wants us to show we consistently belong.

Thanks for the great post. At least someone understands the goal of JR and this glorious franchise.

I am truly greatful to have a team from the place I call home to cheer and occasionally cuss for.

#28 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,433 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Ladypanther. Instant graditude seems to be theme in this Madden era of football fans. Create a player or add an impossible trade and all is well.

I remember when I first heard of Carolina in the running for a team and the minimal likelihood of us landing it. I also remember the incredible presentation JR put on. Carolins deserved this team. Over the years we have shown we belong. JR just wants us to show we consistently belong.

Thanks for the great post. At least someone understands the goal of JR and this glorious franchise.

I am truly greatful to have a team from the place I call home to cheer and occasionally cuss for.

#29 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

I hope the Panthers stay in Charlotte forever, but pro football is a business. Owners usually go wherever they want, as long as they can get what they want. Occasionally, you'll find an owner who loves a hometown or area and wants their team to play there, but let's say something happens to Jerry and the family (or the new owners, whomever they be) decide to sell it? Would the new owners stay? Would they demand upgrades to Bank of America or maybe a newer stadium (for free)? I would just say NEVER is a strong word.

I do believe though as far as this move goes, you will probably see Jacksonville move although I don't think that'll be easy. I heard that they are stuck there until 2027? Well, apparently they can get out of the contract if they suffer three straight seasons of poor attendance. I can't help but think of the movie Major League and the owner of the Indians wanting to move her team to Miami. :)

If your LA and you are going to build this ultra expense stadium before you have a team, you pretty much are contacting every single team and at least asking them, which is why I feel the Panthers were brought up.

I do believe you have to put Minnesota, Raiders and Rams on the radar before even bringing up Carolina or Jacksonville though.

#30 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I was just expecting more... Like the big post you made a little while back. The change of heart one...it was a thing of true beauty.

This was good though, just not on the same level as that one

Thanks for the very nice comment about the change of heart post. Sorry this one did not meet your expectations. Thought it had a similar spirit....but I did not put in the same time or energy. Prolly blunted by crazy and excessive demands at work.

Who knows what the future will bring. Maybe I will get a good inspiration. Again, I appreciate the nice comment. Glad you like the other post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com